Free Backing Tracks?

Noise...

• Members

I'm looking for some good, FREE backing tracks to play along with. Just guitar and drums. I played along with a backing track for drums the other day and it was really a lot of fun - and definitely made practice more entertaining. I figured it would be the same for bass as well. :thu:

I'd prefer just regular jam tracks. You know - just stuff that I can sit and improvise over in the same key.

Anyone know of some good ones?

• Members

That's the thing - I don't really want actual songs. Just regular jam tracks to play with. You know - like a drum machine type thing, but with guitar as well.

I also want to be able to put them onto an MP3 player that I can hook up to my amp while I'm playing.

• Members

if you have any guitarist friends, you could ask someone to maybe just jam in whatever key over a midi drum track.

it'd be a 5 minute job for someone with a POD and knows their way around some midi programing software (cubase and fruityloops are good for drums).

other than that though, id just search in whatever p2p sharing app you use.

worth a try

• Members

Bump. I've searched all over and still can't find any...

There are a few out there for guitar, but none for just bass. Which I'd bet that means that backing tracks for drums will be harder to find as well....

Anyone else have suggestions on where to find some backing tracks?

Archived