Fender Standard Jazz

UK_Lefty

• Members

So Fender won't do a "standard" lefty Precision, that sucks.

I played a Fender Standard Jazz a few days ago and it was just begging to be played! It was so easy!!! (Ok I've been playing a nice 6 string for the last 6 months)... So I've decided to get one and upgrade the bridge - which looked very cheap, and the pick-ups...

Any advice on the upgrades? I'm thinking Fender Vintage p-ups, Badass II Bridge and a better colour scratchplate...

• Members

I played a Fender Standard Jazz a few days ago and it was just begging to be played! It was so easy!!! (Ok I've been playing a nice 6 string for the last 6 months)... So I've decided to get one and upgrade the bridge - which looked very cheap, and the pick-ups...

Any advice on the upgrades? I'm thinking Fender Vintage p-ups, Badass II Bridge and a better colour scratchplate...

I have a standard Jazz Bass. I don't mind the pickups, but I am going to get a better bridge. I'll probably get a torty pickguard too.

• Members

Really? They were making the lefties in previous years.

I like the pups of the standard j too.

Archived