new puffy,sparkly goodness day !!!!

Guttermouth

• Members

oh wow dude.

What's the story on that one?

well ,

the store that had it didn't understand how the inputs on these work ( they're backwards - the lo input is the louder of the 2) and assumed it was broken. it's a 2 channel model with a 212 cts loaded cab from the same time period as my gold one.it needs a cap job (it's really hissy at the moment),and a pilot light and it'll be ready to rock.

you don't wanna know what i paid for it :poke:

• Members

Let me guess. You probably paid $100 for the whole thing.
:mad:

errrrr........................

119.00 out the door :)

• Members

What is that wierd thing with 6 strings in the pic? :confused"

I dig it.

hahahaha -

cool story behind that guitar actually.if you've ever seen snl from the 80-early 90's the guitar belonged to the bandleader (ge smith- the blond haired guit fiddle player that looks like he's having seizures when he plays). you can watch old reruns and see him playing it some.

aside from the story - it is the handsdown best telecaster i've ever played.it's got a birdseye 50's profiled neck and a pine body.it's the guitar i'll go to my grave with.:thu:

oh - and it matches my gold kustom perfectly too :)

• Members

hahahaha -

cool story behind that guitar actually.if you've ever seen snl from the 80-early 90's the guitar belonged to the bandleader (ge smith- the blond haired guit fiddle player that looks like he's having seizures when he plays). you can watch old reruns and see him playing it some.

aside from the story - it is the handsdown best telecaster i've ever played.it's got a birdseye 50's profiled neck and a pine body.it's the guitar i'll go to my grave with.
:thu:

oh - and it matches my gold kustom perfectly too
:)

Pine Body? :freak:

Who'd a thunk it.

• Members

I can't see the pic at work (stoopid Server Police...).

I'm assuming you scored another nice tuck-n-roll Kustom?

yeah mang - it's a charcoal plexi - front 2 channel k100 with the matching 212 cab from the same time period as my gold one:)

it doesn't have the cool trem and verb but a normal and a bright channel.

• Members

Pine Body?
:freak:

Who'd a thunk it.

the 50's esquires and iirc the first couple of years of tele's were pine. ge smith is a notorious 50's fender collector and i'm assuming it was custom made to his specs.it's not a fender and there are no distinguishing makers marks on it any where :idk:

Archived