if its a station wagon call it a friggen station wagon.

jonathan_matos5

• Members

well if you are over 5 foot 6 dont bother with the magnum you cannot see outside of the.

i rented one once and i had to slide the chair all the way back to fit in it, to look out the windshield i had to lean forward and hug the steering wheel to see out the side i had to lean back to look out the rear window behind the frame between the doors.

• Members

well if you are over 5 foot 6 dont bother with the magnum you cannot see outside of the.

i rented one once and i had to slide the chair all the way back to fit in it, to look out the windshield i had to lean forward and hug the steering wheel to see out the side i had to lean back to look out the rear window behind the frame between the doors.

Ahhh, no {censored}?:cry:

Never even been close enough to open the door on one yet, but truly admire that a car company had the balls to put a car that looks like that on the production line...:love:

• Members

my wagon...

m3hatch_hero_silver.jpg

How do you like it so far?

I really dig mine but I'm seriously considering upgrading to a Mazdaspeed3, the 260-odd horsepower version. :eek: My local dealer has a 2007 and they're offering me a pretty tantalizing deal on it. The regular version is plenty quick, but the Mazdaspeed version is stupid fast.... I'm trying to convince myself that it's unnecessary for me to trade in a year-old car for one just like it that I'm liable to get arrested in..... :D

I'd call it a hatchback too, but it is a bit station wagon-esque...

• Members

ive had enough of these car companies calling them crossovers if its a station wagon call it a station wagon. the main offenders are dodge with the magnum and ford with whatever the heck they call it and all of the foreign car makers.

cant they just call it a station wagon:mad:

No. "Station wagon" is so 70s... 'Station' sounds likes it's stationary... We are all about go go go in our hipper than ever decade. :mad:

• Members

How do you like it so far?

I really dig mine but I'm seriously considering upgrading to a Mazdaspeed3, the 260-odd horsepower version.
:eek:
My local dealer has a 2007 and they're offering me a pretty tantalizing deal on it. The regular version is plenty quick, but the Mazdaspeed version is stupid fast.... I'm trying to convince myself that it's unnecessary for me to trade in a year-old car for one just like it that I'm liable to get arrested in.....
:D

I'd call it a hatchback too, but it is a bit station wagon-esque...

I liked it lot better before yesterday when some ________ smashed into the back of it while my wife was driving on the highway....see ya' in 3 weeks when I get it back...:mad:

Anyway yeah I've put about 4k miles on mine...bought it with 14k (2006). I would rate the car about 8.5 or 9.0.

As you know it's very well thought out on the interior with lots of nice design features that make it user friendly (the double compartment arm rest...stuff like that).

Seats are very comfortable...upholstry excellent....interior finish great....love the leather s/wheel and shift knob.

It's got plenty of power for this old man, performs great around town and on the road, gets decent mileage (28-30 / 33-35) and is all around great.

Sound system is very nice, 6 disc changer is pretty cool.

Love the steering wheel audio/cruise controls....f'n lu dat

And I've grown to really like the triptronic 5speed auto....at first it seemed gimmicky but as I've gotten familiar with it I find myself using the manual mode not infrequently.

Low beams....I'd say the ventilatin system is average. A lot of the time this summer I had to have the fan on 3....and the a/c is weak IMO. It eventually cools down but takes it's sweet time.

Although the rear access is excellent with the hatch, and I can get a lot of gear in the "trunk", I've found that my bass guitar will not fit back there without popping one of the seat backs. So I usually stash it behind the front seats but was a little disappointed that I can't just sling the thing in the trunk without jacking around a bit.

The dashboard display graphics (speedo etc.) are too busy....they just got too smart with that. It works but sometimes I have to look over my sunglasses to see my speed....as I say, too cute.

Not wild about the stock tires....good performance but too noisy. I'll be glad to get those off there.

Summary...great car...one of the best I've owned. Only thing to see is how it does mechanically over the first 100k. If it doesn't give me problems I'll likely keep it for 10 or more years.

Archived