Living in Southern California has screwed with my head

y-o-y

• Members

There is a chance of rain this afternoon and I am all excited about it. I used to hate rain and have vowed never to move back tothe Pacific Northwest because of it, but I'll be damned if I haven't been waiting in eager anticipation for the rain to start falling.

I can't remember the last time it rained...

• Members

It poured here. I actually went and watched it for 30 seconds it was coming down so hard.

As long as I'm not driving at the moment, I love when it rains in LA. People have no {censored}ing clue what to do. Everyone starts driving 20 miles under the speed limit and acting like they're driving on a frozen lake. It's exceedingly comical.

Now, if I'm driving, I want to kill them all for driving like idiots...

"In LA, if it rains on Tuesday morning, traffic will still be bad Wednesday afternoon"...

• Members

I don't mind the rain if I don't have to be someplace, but traffic in So Cal is a total cluster{censored} even in the best weather conditions. If the streets are wet you ain't going nowhere.

Halle-goddamned-lujah!!!!!

I lived in SoCal for 15 months and that was 14.5 months too long.

Great weather? Doesn't matter when you're on a freeway going 8 miles-an-hour for a 15-mile trip.

• Members

As long as I'm not driving at the moment, I love when it rains in LA. People have no {censored}ing clue what to do. Everyone starts driving 20 miles under the speed limit and acting like they're driving on a frozen lake. It's exceedingly comical.

Now, if I'm driving, I want to kill them all for driving like idiots...

Same crap in San Diego. Rain itself is seldom a good reason to slow down, but it is a good reason to increase the distance between cars.:mad:

Archived