OT: Hostage/robbery situation next door

RSBro

• Members

Heard the gunshots fired and the cops after them. Started about 30 minutes ago-

-------------------

2 Convicts stole a city of Huntsville truck came over here to the banks drive thru took a women sitting in her red truck in the drive thru hostage at gun point and the police chased them, cornered them at Raven's Nest, they said on KSAM to stay away from that area, the convicts still have the Lady hostage.

-------------------

Crazy!

• Members

This is why they should shoot to kill.
:rolleyes:

{censored} this patty cake nice stuff. Too many citizens have their lives put in danger because we think we can rehab scumbags. :poke:

Raven's Nest is a country club/golf course.

I can only imagine what the doctors and dentists are thinking, since they took today of all days off.

:p

• CMS Author

This is why they should shoot to kill.

{censored} this patty cake nice stuff. Too many citizens have their lives put in danger because we think we can rehab scumbags. :poke:

I have several cops in my family. There's no such thing as shooting to injure. If lethal force is warranted, they are trained to aim for the body kill zones.

• Members

Update-

------------------------

I recieved a call, they said there were 3 excaped convicts, one was captured...the others they are trying to find with helicopters etc...please keep this in mind when you leave for lunch.

They killed a TDCJ Female Officer on horseback took her gun, hijacked a woman with a truck next to the bank.

-------------------------

Dang.

• Members

I have several cops in my family. There's no such thing as shooting to injure. If lethal force is warranted, they are trained to aim for the body kill zones.

I know and that makes complete sense. It is what I would do.

My point is that if they take hostages take them out, no questions asked. They will never do it again because they will take the enforced dirt nap.

If you endanger the public, you die.

• Members

They caught one guy earlier, and word is they just apprehended the second one.

The truck they used to run over that officer is right behind my building at work.

They ran across the street from the bank to the alley behind our office and broke through the fence.

Witnesses said they tried to open both my and my dad's truck but both were locked and didn't take the time to break in (thank God).

I just found that out too, after I came back from lunch. :freak:

• Members

The guy killed a female cop.

They should have parted his hair at the Corpus Collosum level. Why wait?

{censored}ing scum. This kind of {censored} angers me. And our 'justice' system will act as though one more dead cop is no big deal. Why yes, we'll give him a life term with no parole. Yeah that'll fix him. :rolleyes:

Question. Do they always make it a practice of putting violent scums on a work release? Anyone else see a problem with this? :confused::mad:

• Members

The guy killed a female cop.

They should have parted his hair at the Corpus Collosum level. Why wait?

{censored}ing scum. This kind of {censored} angers me. And our 'justice' system will act as though one more dead cop is no big deal. Why yes, we'll give him a life term with no parole. Yeah that'll fix him.

Question. Do they always make it a practice of putting violent scums on a work release? Anyone else see a problem with this?
:confused::mad:

I do. Especially when they escape and kill more people AND take a hostage from my bank across the street!

Archived