WTF is a "bar card"?

slapthefunkyfour

• Members

A second ID? That's retarded.
:freak:

I'm sure it has to do with insurance reasons or something along the lines of liability for selling to minors, etc..

Plus you can only get them (here) if you're 21+, and a good bit of places require that nowadays.

Don't blame them, actually.

• Members

If it's free, go get it yourself...same if it's cheap.

If it's more than $20, OR THE PROMOTER IS WANTING YOU TO PAY HIM FOR THE "CARD"...Add a rider to your contract that says something to the effect of "Superfluous ID necessary for entrance into the establishment; beyond what is necessary for police aka. a drivers license, passport, etc. is to be provided by said establishment".

• Members

If it's free, go get it yourself...same if it's cheap.

If it's more than $20, OR THE PROMOTER IS WANTING YOU TO PAY HIM FOR THE "CARD"...Add a rider to your contract that says something to the effect of "Superfluous ID necessary for entrance into the establishment; beyond what is necessary for police aka. a drivers license, passport, etc. is to be provided by said establishment".

There Ya go Problem solved:thu:

it should not have to cost you any out of pocket expense when you are contracted out for hire: in fact I would charge them a fee for me having to take time out of my daily schedule in order to obtain their silly ass little bar card , that should be the venues obligation if it is their requirement especially if you are not under any obligation by law to have one of these cards in your posession.

you need to get something strait with the propritor of this establishment,

you are under contract as the entertainment for the night and not a permanent employee serving drinks.

Archived