So a work mate just walked in..

Mr.Mow

• Members

Let me just preface this by mentioning I'm in Australia..

So this guy just walked in 'what up mah n***az'

what the {censored}...

Hes a fat white bloke.. In Australia.. Hes about as aussie yob as you can get..

what.. the.. {censored}..

what you start listening to some 'fiddy cent.. yo' and now you down wit da homies?

{censored}in ell..

• Members

Let me just preface this by mentioning I'm in Australia..

So this guy just walked in 'what up mah n***az'

what the {censored}...

Hes a fat white bloke.. In Australia.. Hes about as aussie yob as you can get..

what.. the.. {censored}..

what you start listening to some 'fiddy cent.. yo' and now you down wit da homies?

{censored}in ell..

Tell him to give himself half a dozen uppercuts and {censored}en wake up to himself! :mad:

• Members

LOL you Aussies
:lol:

I'm in Dubbo, trying to picture somebody here saying that- traveling to Melbourne next too actually. One thing I noticed- you guys tend to be rather liberal with your profanity
:D

yeah but you are in Dubbo, which is like, bogan capital of NSW.

And whatever you do, any of you, if you don't like what D Aussie just said, do not under any circumstances go looking for Aussie hiphop...its frigging horrible

• Members

LOL you Aussies

I'm in Dubbo, trying to picture somebody here saying that- traveling to Melbourne next too actually. One thing I noticed- you guys tend to be rather liberal with your profanity
:D

When you hit Melbourne, make sure you visit "Greasy Joe's" in St Kilda for a feed.............bloody awesome tucker fella! :thu:

I recommend the "Tripple By-Pass" for breakfast!

• Members

When you hit Melbourne, make sure you visit "Greasy Joe's" in St Kilda for a feed.............bloody awesome tucker fella!
:thu:

I recommend the "Tripple By-Pass" for breakfast!

Will do mate, sounds like some good food! :thu:

I also need to go back to this music store in Melbourne- I think it's the Australian equivalent of Guitard Center in the US? Was some cool gear there- they had an Ampeg SVT-4Pro that was used by Tom Araya on the AU Slayer tour apparently. I wanted to buy something actually- it's too bad a Stingray 5 cost like 1000 dollars more than it does in the US for example! :lol:

• Members

Will do mate, sounds like some good food!

I also need to go back to this music store in Melbourne- I think it's the Australian equivalent of Guitard Center in the US? Was some cool gear there- they had an Ampeg SVT-4Pro that was used by Tom Araya on the AU Slayer tour apparently. I wanted to buy something actually- it's too bad a Stingray 5 cost like 1000 dollars more than it does in the US for example!

You mean 'the bass centre' in south melbourne, number 1 bass store in Australia most likely!

www.basscentre.com.au rockin guys!

Dubbo.. *snicker*.. what the {censored} are you doing in Dubbo?! Could be worse you could be in Wagga! Though.. a Bloke with a US accent in those parts could do very well with the ladies I'm guessing!

• Members

Will do mate, sounds like some good food!

I also need to go back to this music store in Melbourne- I think it's the Australian equivalent of Guitard Center in the US? Was some cool gear there- they had an Ampeg SVT-4Pro that was used by Tom Araya on the AU Slayer tour apparently. I wanted to buy something actually- it's too bad a Stingray 5 cost like 1000 dollars more than it does in the US for example!

Yeah, I think you need to do the pilgramage to the "Basscentre" in sth Melbourne. www. basscentre.com.au

Have a chat to "Guy" and tell him Grunt sent ya! He's a very fair man when it comes to good deals on gear. As for buying stingrays, I think you'll be better off waiting until you get home for one of them.

There's also Billy Hydes in Melbourne which is similar to the guitard centre chain, but they will likley be less flexible on prices than BC.

One bass worth checking out is the Ibanez ATK305 whilst you're there. I brought mine from them and although it's not a stingray, it's a bloody nice bass for under $1K AU. Take one of them home with ya, and you'll be a happy man! :thu::D

• Members

All I can picture is your co-worker saying that, and Crocodile Dundee saying "That's nowt a niggeh..." as he points to a random white co-wroker ... "That's a niggeh!" as his aboriginal friend from the movie comes out from around the corner.

Wrong? Maybe... but just the image in my head had me laughing.

• Members

You mean 'the bass centre' in south melbourne, number 1 bass store in Australia most likely!

www.basscentre.com.au
rockin guys!

Dubbo.. *snicker*.. what the {censored} are you doing in Dubbo?! Could be worse you could be in Wagga! Though.. a Bloke with a US accent in those parts could do very well with the ladies I'm guessing!

He could do worse.....................he could be in Dunedoo! :eek:

But yeah......Dubbo................there's like a zoo and not much else happening! :freak:

• Members

All I can picture is your co-worker saying that, and Crocodile Dundee saying "That's nowt a niggeh..." as he points to a random white co-wroker ... "That's a niggeh!" as his aboriginal friend from the movie comes out from around the corner.

Wrong? Maybe... but just the image in my head had me laughing.

Yeah quite wrong buddy.........we don't call Abbo's by the "N" word over here. That one is exclusively for yanks.

I think as a nation we are getting much better and kinder to our indigeonous folk, but there's still a ways to go before we could say we're all fully integrated.

• Members

Yeah quite wrong buddy.........we don't call Abbo's by the "N" word over here. That one is exclusively for yanks.

I think as a nation we are getting much better and kinder to our indigeonous folk, but there's still a ways to go before we could say we're all fully integrated.

Uh... do I need to point out the massive irony in your post?!!

Dude... dude..... shakin my head here!

• Members

Uh... do I need to point out the massive irony in your post?!!

Dude... dude..... shakin my head here!

I've not come accross one yet that has a problem with the A word as it is simply a shortened version of Aboriginal. It's when people call them by the C word and few other derogatory names that they get the {censored}s.

Archived