More video; the PV Dynabass in action!

Crescent Seven

• Members

You can't see me very well because they didn't have the lights on my ugly mug; but you can see the bass a few times.:D

This is the same club that the last videos were taped at, but they've built a much larger stage and sound system. The audio on the DVD isn't as good as the last one, though. The bass is buried.:mad:

I'm stone sober in these, also.:idea:

Show Your Soul

Our drummer didn't nail the harmony on this one, but he had been practicing it all of about 20 minutes.:D

Feedback welcome!

C7

• Members

I do to, I switched back mid-set. The Peavey is a fantastic backup, however.

C7

Jbird - did you get a new guitar...? I missed a thread, me thinks...

Your band f'n rocks, man....I don't even particulary like that style but there is something that clicks....it's got a hook...

It reminds me of Tower of Power in that slow b section...show your soul....

keep it up....good stuff...!

• Members

I liked it. I wish I could hear the bass. I am guessing it is a "board tape" out the FOH main outs. I hope your amp was carrying the bulk of the bass sound. If so, and the house sound was balanced, I might try to turn down a little to grt the Bass in FOH. I don't know if you double the guit during the main riff, but if so, I would throw in a counter every now and then.

• Members

I liked it. I wish I could hear the bass. I am guessing it is a "board tape" out the FOH main outs. I hope your amp was carrying the bulk of the bass sound.

It's a submix from the board. I was backlined with an SWR 750 and Eden 4x10 cab, so I had decent stage volume, but I wasn't overly loud. I asked the band that followed us how the FOH sound was and they said they heard the bass loud and clear.

I think the biggest issue is that the DVD recorder doesn't have alot of input headroom, so if he puts alot of bass or kick into the submix, it clips the audio input of the DVD. Next time we play there I'm going to see if he'll turn the overall input volume down so that he can get more bass signal in there.

Thanks for the comments, y'all.

C7

Archived