What does it take to get burned by HCBF?

slapthefunkyfour

• Members

I like to push peoples' buttons.

I think I'm pretty cool, so whenever I have a chance I butt into peoples' conversations and talk like I know everything. Nobody can prove me wrong, no matter what, cause I really do know everything. Even when I know I'm wrong, I'll either die trying to defend my point of view (even though everyone but me realizes that my point of view has long since disappeared) or just delete my posts and run away and hide because I'll never ever admit that I made a mistake.

So, to my point, besides being an idiot, asking stupid questions, and knocking on others beliefs and making it too easy for others to come up with a comeback, what does it take to get burned around here? I need to know.:evil:

disclaimer: this is not intended as a derogatory thread against any particular member, I'm just trying to be funny and do a parody.

• Members

Then why do you hate BOALG's mother?
:lol:

I do not and have never hated BOALG's mother. In fact, I have tons and tons and tons and tons and tons of friends that will back me up. They all told me that they were very satisfied by BOALG's mother. With her, it had to be a blind test though. A paper bag on her head was the only way they would go through with it.

If the Chicago forumites would buy me lunch, I'd get BOALG's mother to come over and you would all be satisfied.

Archived