Am I a horrible person?

Optimus Prime

• Members

I've been here a little over a month and managed to start 2 fights over some dumb stuff. I'm an ass, I know it. But I've never directed any mean comments to anyone. Am I wrong? Seriously, if I have done that tell me. But damn, it's not like I get some adrenaline rush from going back and forth with some one I don't know.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL!

Are you an emo?

But seriously, if you are talking about that little thing in my Ray Vs flea bass thread... then don't take it so seriously man! I was joking with you, not ripping you/flaming you.

You have got to realize that not everyone is going to agree with you, and it is also very difficult to convey and communicate your real feelings, opinion and agenda.

If you manage to have a protracted argument with King Kashue, i'm willing to bet you might actually kill yourself if you continue your current mind-set :p

This is an internet forum, chances are you will never meet any of us... so do not take it seriously, just enjoy it for what it is and try and learn what you can from it.

:thu:

• Members

I've been here a little over a month and managed to start 2 fights over some dumb stuff. I'm an ass, I know it. But I've never directed any mean comments to anyone. Am I wrong? Seriously, if I have done that tell me. But damn, it's not like I get some adrenaline rush from going back and forth with some one I don't know.

no but megatron is gonna kick your ass across the city anyway:mad:

• Members
I've been here a little over a month and managed to start 2 fights over some dumb stuff. I'm an ass, I know it. But I've never directed any mean comments to anyone. Am I wrong? Seriously, if I have done that tell me.

It happens to the best of us. The only way to avoid it is just put your opinion out there, maybe back it up once, but just let it go after that. There's always someone who thinks their word is THE word and half the time they don't even know what the {censored} they're talking about. :idk:

• Members

It happens to the best of us. The only way to avoid it is just put your opinion out there, maybe back it up once, but just let it go after that. There's always someone who thinks their word is THE word and half the time they don't even know what the {censored} they're talking about.
:idk:

I agree. I usually will back up what I believe once or twice then after that I leave it at that. I've got better things to do than to argue with people over the internets.

• Members

It happens to the best of us. The only way to avoid it is just put your opinion out there, maybe back it up once, but just let it go after that. There's always someone who thinks their word is THE word and half the time they don't even know what the {censored} they're talking about.
:idk:

Or they are bull{censored}ting...

Archived