Yo yo yo! I'm back in the buisness:)

PiotreX

• Members

Not that I think anyone remembers me anyway :poke: But I'll get you in on what has happened in the time of my absence:

1. My band, Fugu Fish and I are still putting together our demo. One track is finished, that is Paranoid (not a cheap Sabbath cover, no)

2. My institute at Mechatronics allowed us to make a video using the bluebox. Check it out:

3. We just got an award at a local garage band festival along with 250z?(around 100$) in cash:) First money earned from music, YAY!!:)

4. Still playing my lousy Cort P-bass. And a borrowed Cort Action V. On a Peavey Classic 60 of course... Gota get some money for that dream rig and bass... Fender Jag and Peavey t-40 on a Genz Benz... :cool:

So till I dissapear again, ta ta:)

• Members

wow:) I'm impressed:) (it's "jak sie masz" btw) who taught you the hard art of a few words in Polish?
:)

Sorry man, I tried! :)

My dad's side is 100% Polish. Sadly that's all I even know, but I plan to try and learn some more someday. His grandma/my great grandma and grandpa came over I think in 1903/1904 and settled in a small town a few hours from here so I'm a 3rd generation product of that. :)

If the internet weren't so "public" I'd tell you my last name and see if you knew anyone who's even close. I know mine was changed when they came over by 4 or 5 letters so yeah. :)

• Members

It's a small world I guess, isn't it:)

Like in the joke:

Two guys playing golf. finally they catch up to two ladies playing a lot slower than them.

"Go ask them if they can let us pass them."

So the other guy starts walking, but he turns around halfway.

"what's wrong?"

"man, one of them is my wife, the other my lover, I can't go talk to them. you go."

so the first guy goes, and turns around halfway.

"what happened?"

"It's a small world..."

• Members

Try try, although it's not an easy language I must say.

Yeah my grandma is catholic hardcore, and I busted out her Polish version of the catechism once- there's not a whole lot of languages I can't get a general feel for, but polish is definitely one of them. :)

Archived