Damn life changes fast

Droplaw621

• Members

Nice, if you ever come near Maine and need an opener, let me know. I thought the music was killer, personally. I dunno, I was expecting normal screamo {censored}... and got something different.

Yeah we are not interested in screamo :bor:

I don't think we are hitting Maine this tour, but we will soon, I promise!

• Members

considering i am your neighbor, (ie: i live in your city of Hillsburrito), I'm pretty much obligated to come see you. :) :)

lemme look at your play dates and see if i can show up. awesome man

Edit: my GF's mom has a -lot lot lot- of connections to the live music scene here in the immediate area. let me know and maybe I can point her at you.

• Members

considering i am your neighbor, (ie: i live in your city of Hillsburrito), I'm pretty much obligated to come see you.
:)
:)

lemme look at your play dates and see if i can show up. awesome man

Edit: my GF's mom has a -lot lot lot- of connections to the live music scene here in the immediate area. let me know and maybe I can point her at you.

Hell yeah man show up if you can. I think we are going to play Portland only one or two more times this year. Our booking manager does all our shows, but it is good to know people, so I might hit ya up sometime.

• Members

check toledo,ohio for a few venues here.we have a few large clubs that get alot of young bands in.gatorz ,the bijou,headliners,frankies,vamps... these clubs are always busy with shows.seen bls at the bijou,pretty cool! toledo also has a HUGE MUSIC SCENE as well!! piece!!! lumpy!!!

Archived