Lakland gas

Bass8987

• Members

Wow, is that yours.

If it is, nice catch.
:cool::cool:

I picked it up a few years back and I'm still in love with it. About the only place I'll take it to lately is church though. I started to get pretty nervous not too long after I got it when a bunch of people came up and wanted to wank on it. I let one guy play it for about 10 minutes, big mistake. Last year I bought a Spector Rebop with upgraded electronics, that handles most of my club gigs these days.

• Members

I picked it up a few years back and I'm still in love with it. About the only place I'll take it to lately is church though. I started to get pretty nervous not too long after I got it when a bunch of people came up and wanted to wank on it. I let one guy play it for about 10 minutes, big mistake. Last year I bought a Spector Rebop with upgraded electronics, that handles most of my club gigs these days.

Nothing against the Spector, but why not a Skyline 55-02 as a gigging workhorse?

• Members

Nothing against the Spector, but why not a Skyline 55-02 as a gigging workhorse?

I had a 55-01 for a few months and, well, the 55-94 has totally spoiled me. The neck was too similar to the 55-94 but it didn't feel anywhere near as good. So I off'd it, picked up the Spector and I'm a happy guy now. I think that, if I didn't have the 55-94, or if it had a slightly different neck, the Skyline would have been fine but again, I got really spoiled by the 55-94.

Archived