How often do you go to the bar?

B-Bottom

• Members

On average... once a week.

When I was going through my divorce... 3 times a week.

In the past week... 5 times. But that includes my bowling league (cause we're really just there to drink and be merry), going to Hooters for Buffalo Wings (and splitting a pitcher of beer), and going to watch open mic comedy. Oh yeah, It also includes having a couple bloody mary's at a restaraunt I stopped at to give a waitress a tip that I totally forgot to give her last week when we ate there.

But I also live in Milwaukee. Going to the bar often is pretty much status quo around here.

• Moderators

I pretty much don't. My work schedule is 6AM to 6PM, and I work Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Nothing much happening at bars until my bedtime. I'll make the occasional exception if a friend is playing, but that's about it. Besides, I get plenty to drink at home, and it's cheaper. The company's usually better, too.

• Members

I don't normally go that often, maybe once every few weeks although this weekend seems to be different. I was out at the bar last night and I was at a bar earlier today at like 4pm meeting a guitarist in a new band I may be joining. And...I just got a call from another friend asking me to come out tonight. :thu::)

• Members

In the last couple years I really only go to bars when I'm out on the road, which could be a few times a week sometimes. If I'm at home I usually don't. Bars don't do much for me. Unless, they are going to pay me to rock the house.:thu: (this too almost never happens:( )

Archived