OT: CSI Miami needs to do this!!!

Funkee1

• Members

There needs to be a scene in CSI. Miami, where Horatio Caine is doing one of his poses, without Sunglasses. Just before he puts them on, Dennis Franz walks past The two stop and look at each other, then Dennis (in full Sipowicz mode) sat=ys "Hey buddy. Do I know you?"

Caine: "I don't think so..

Sipowicz : Sorry. You looked familiar.......

Somebody submit that for me please?

• Members

Yeah, CSI miami is the worst one by far. That guy horatio is one of the worst actors I've ever seen on prime time.

Obviously, you didn't watch "Moonlight".

Caruso is the new Shatner. He's not a bad actor. In fact, he's quite good. He just has these exaggerated mannerisms that are annoying, and have now become the reason to watch the show.

• CMS Author

Caruso is the new Shatner. He's not a bad actor. In fact, he's quite good. He just has these exaggerated mannerisms that are annoying, and have now become the reason to watch the show.

Oh, he's a wonderful actor. He's right up there with Ben Affleck and Richard Gere.

• Members

Searching IMDB, I can find absolutely no reference to David Caruso under any television or motion picture work that goes by the name of "Moonlight".

• Members

Searching IMDB, I can find absolutely no reference to David Caruso under any television or motion picture work that goes by the name of "Moonlight".

David Caruso is not affiliated with Moonlight. It was just a really crappy show with bad acting, which I reviewed in another thread.

Archived