OT: Brag/Complain about your football team

Super_Donut_Man

• Members

I am going to have to complain. Feckin Chargers. We had such a great season last year, but AJ smith just had to be a D-Bag and fire Schotty when most of the good coaches have been taken, and stick us with Norv. Norv may be a great offensive coordinator, but as a head coach, I think he lacks. And for the record I was not a Norv supporter before, I have had remorse for him ever since I heard on the radio that we had hired him as a head coach. Take a 14-2 team and turn it into a 1-3 nightmare where even LT (the nicest guy to ever exist) is getting pissed and down.

And would it hurt to try and get a decent Defensive secondary.

Its going to be a painful season, but I will always stick it out.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

NFL - Seahawks (3-1). Best team in the worst division. Pathetic effort against Zona in week 2, but has rebounded nicely.

NCAA - UNC Tar Heels (1-4) - Rebuilding year with a new, real coach. Could easily be 3-2. Basketball team is pre-season #1 :D

• Members

I am going to have to complain. Feckin Chargers. We had such a great season last year, but AJ smith just had to be a D-Bag and fire Schotty when most of the good coaches have been taken, and stick us with Norv. Norv may be a great offensive coordinator, but as a head coach, I think he lacks.

• Members

{censored}ING PANTHERS WTF HOW DO YOU NOT SCORE TILL THE 4TH QUARTER AGAINST TAMPA BAY AHHH!!

/sigh

Chargers are my backup team though, and Norv is quite possibly THE worst {censored}ing playcaller on the planet.

• Members

I am going to have to complain. Feckin Chargers. We had such a great season last year, but AJ smith just had to be a D-Bag and fire Schotty when most of the good coaches have been taken, and stick us with Norv. Norv may be a great offensive coordinator, but as a head coach, I think he lacks.

I tried to warn you guys. I honestly feel sorry for what you guys are going through. Raiders fan, I know what it's like to root for a team that was really good one year, only to be pretty bad the next. At least LT got on track though, that's a good sign for you guys.

RAIDERS, 2-2!!! They still suck but at least they're sucking on a slightly higher level now. :thu:

• Members

Cutler and Henry are doing well, but the Broncos D is {censored}ing soft. And Dre Bly needs to put the bong down or something, he's nowhere NEAR as hot as he was supposed to be.

C7

I think that anytime you put someone on the other side of Champ Bailey, they're pretty much going to look stupid. He's a great cover guy so the guy on the other side of the field is going to get fed a spitload of balls. I think that it's more a statement of how good Bailey is as opposed to how poor Bly is.

• Members

They looked good yesterday.

Houston was a fluke w/ that start. I was just the only honest person about it!
;)

We actually did look pretty good. Granted, some of Houston's key guys were out and I've seen Schaub play much better when he was here. He had an off-day.

I'd still take Schaub over Vick any day of the week! :thu:

• Members

We actually did look pretty good. Granted, some of Houston's key guys were out and I've seen Schaub play much better when he was here. He had an off-day.

I'd still take Schaub over Vick any day of the week!
:thu:

Yeah I know, just had to throw it out there. They were getting blown up WAY too much for this early in the season.

Oh yeah, Carr isn't the problem at QB or anything... :rolleyes: so let's NOT draft VY and see what happens...

Stupid people. :p

Archived