OT: Great site for your zombie apocalypse planning

ivanthetrble

• Members

We have a Home Depot and a Wal-Mart right next to each other. My plan has always been go to Wal-Mart to get guns, ammo, food, camp supplies and all the other necessary {censored} then head to Home Depot and make platforms on the shelves. Think about it. Just platforms made from wood with bridges all around the store. Zombies cant climb. I could even get in a Bobcat to get where I need to go, can zombies get into a Bobcat, no they can't. I'd have tents and all my stuff on platforms on top of the shelves at Home Depot. So if zombies ever appear you guys know where I'll be. If I have a rifle I can pick them off from the safety of my "shelf city". I know how to build some crazy illegal {censored}, the best napalm ever, a "pipe" something that goes boom (I'm going to call it that for legal reasons), silencers, tripwires, and lots of other cool stuff. How is this not the best plan ever.

• Members

We have a Home Depot and a Wal-Mart right next to each other. My plan has always been go to Wal-Mart to get guns, ammo, food, camp supplies and all the other necessary {censored} then head to Home Depot and make platforms on the shelves. Think about it. Just platforms made from wood with bridges all around the store. Zombies cant climb. I could even get in a Bobcat to get where I need to go, can zombies get into a Bobcat, no they can't. I'd have tents and all my stuff on platforms on top of the shelves at Home Depot. So if zombies ever appear you guys know where I'll be. If I have a rifle I can pick them off from the safety of my "shelf city". I know how to build some crazy illegal {censored}, the best napalm ever, a "pipe" something that goes boom (I'm going to call it that for legal reasons), silencers, tripwires, and lots of other cool stuff. How is this not the best plan ever.

And what about the vampires? You'll be a sitting duck for those cunning bloodsuckers.

• Members

And what about the vampires? You'll be a sitting duck for those cunning bloodsuckers.

I actually copied most of that from one of my posts in another thread. And added a few things. But I haven't ever thought about a vampire attack. I should probably start thinking about what I'd do.

• Members

...I know how to build some crazy illegal {censored}, the best napalm ever, a "pipe" something that goes boom (I'm going to call it that for legal reasons), silencers, tripwires, and lots of other cool stuff. How is this not the best plan ever.

What do you need a silencer for? Zombies are stupid. Pop one in the head, and the rest just shamble around aimlessly.

And why for Pete's sake isn't anyone worried about El Chupacabra? I know, we're approaching an election year and El Chupa is a political third rail, but come on people.

• Members

I know how to build some crazy illegal {censored}, the best napalm ever, a "pipe" something that goes boom (I'm going to call it that for legal reasons), silencers, tripwires, and lots of other cool stuff. How is this not the best plan ever.

Flames + zombies = flaming human survivors

This is why prior planning is so important. One little overlooked detail like this can cause an otherwise great survival plan to go down the tubes.

Archived