OT: It's Gonna Be A Good Day

RSBro

• Members

It's Friday.

Tool tickets go on sale this morning.

Going to see a top 3 fave band tonight, Randy Rogers Band.

Going to get drunk and come home and pass out.

Get up, do jack {censored} tomorrow, and FINALLY watch some damn football games.

Hang out, finish Halo 3, in between halftimes.

Clean up, and go downtown Houston for a birthday get together for my friend Kristen. Drink, but not too much.

Get up, play at church Sunday AM, have my parents take me to eat mexican food, watch some more football.

Sorry, just the things that came to mind as I woke up today, even though this is for the weekend. It's been a {censored}ty week all in all, so, yeah. :cool: {censored} negativity at least for one day.

And I still own a Wal........... ;)

• Members

Tool tickets!!! {censored} yeah! I wish they were coming back around here. I saw them last October 4th...it was a really good show.

They were already here this past Spring and I missed it.

I've since signed up for all the Ticketmaster and Live Nation pre-sale stuff, so I get notices and stuff all the time in my email. :) Just found out yesterday and my heart literally skipped about 30 beats. I saw them on opening night supporting "Lateralus", and was by FAR the best show I've ever been to.

Cannot {censored}ing wait!

• Members

They were already here this past Spring and I missed it.

I've since signed up for all the Ticketmaster and Live Nation pre-sale stuff, so I get notices and stuff all the time in my email.
:)
Just found out yesterday and my heart literally skipped about 30 beats. I saw them on opening night supporting "Lateralus", and was by FAR the best show I've ever been to.

Cannot
{censored}ing
wait!

I've seen them every time they've come here since the Undertow tour...which was every tour since then. I'm up to something like 10 times...I'm not even sure any more. They are one of my favorite bands ever...and since they only come around every 4 years, I try to get in as much as I can!

You'll see what a Wal was meant to do!

• Members

awesome!

Its a good day for me today too! :)

Its sunny here.....for a change... :p

I'm going to see The Misfits tonight! :evil::thu:

I got one of my basses back from the luthier last night and the frets are all sorted out on it now and it plays really sweet! :cool:

I've got an audition with a band tomorrow! :blah:

I've got an empty house all weekend so I can crank up my bass! :D:idea:

• Members

I've seen them every time they've come here since the Undertow tour...which was every tour since then. I'm up to something like 10 times...I'm not even sure any more. They are one of my favorite bands ever...and since they only come around every 4 years, I try to get in as much as I can!

You'll see what a Wal was meant to do!

Oh, trust me, I remember! ;)

I went home and bought the bootlegged video of the Houston concert I was at! :D

• Members

{censored}ING TOYOTA CENTER WEBSITE!!!

I started with section 115, row 1, seats 1 and 2.

By the fourth time I had to reload and reset b/c their damn webpage kept crashing, I ended up section 432 or something, row 26, seats way the {censored} in no where.

Assholes. I'm scouring right now for tickets and I'll just sell mine. The {censored} I'm gonna sit a whole stadium away from these guys at a concert!!

:mad::mad::mad:

• Members

My day just turned good. Drinking beer and listening to silly music. I'm going to a bar to meet up with some friends later... although I should take a shower first... My job is on the physical side and it was pretty hot for october around here today.

Edit: Sorry to hear though.

• Members

My day just turned good. Drinking beer and listening to silly music. I'm going to a bar to meet up with some friends later... although I should take a shower first... My job is on the physical side and it was pretty hot for october around here today.

Edit: Sorry to hear though.

It's cool.

I got a Section E, row 4 pair of floor seats on the 'Bay for just $50 more than what mine were, and I'll be able to sell mine as soon as it sells out, which it always does.

Did in 10 hours last time they were in Houston, for an ~18,000 arena. :)

• Members

Hmmm, I wonder what plane tickets would be like to get over the gulf.

For Houston, the nosebleeds were what I was offered (and initially bought) 20 minutes after the tix went on sale.

They honestly will probably be gone by today, and I'm not exaggerating. :) They haven't been here since 2002.

• Members

For Houston, the nosebleeds were what I was offered (and initially bought) 20 minutes after the tix went on sale.

They honestly will probably be gone by today, and I'm not exaggerating.
:)
They haven't been here since 2002.

Realistically it's not happening. I can't afford that. I still can't believe I flew to NY just to see Rage and Cypress Hill AND there was a Tool concert in Miami like a week after I got back. I wish I would have jumped on that.

• Members

But it's a home game for Texas.
;)

This year has been too crazy thus far to justify betting on anything.

It's about equal, Austin to Dallas and Norman to Dallas... ;)

SC looked badass last night. Just sayin'...

I'm more psyched about FL/LSU than anything!

I'm going to give LSU 10 on this one. :)

• Members

There are a bunch of good games this weekend.

LSU is only a 7 point favorite at home, the oddsmakers must know something we don't.

Seems awful low, considering their D. I like Tebow and all, but man LSU is solid.

• Members

Seems awful low, considering their D. I like Tebow and all, but man LSU is solid.

Maybe they suspect that UF will come on strong after the embarrassing loss to Auburn and that LSU hasn't really been pushed yet this year.

Let's not lose track of what's important, Notre Dame will be one game away from not being bowl eligible after this weekend.

• Members

I honestly feel sorry for those guys... That's just sad!

Screw that, one of the biggest assholes I know is a ND fan and he talks so much {censored} that an 0-6 start couldn't happen to a better team.

On a positive note, maybe the Big East will still take them.

Archived