I've got a Gig tonight.

burdizzos

• Members

I've had a {censored}ty week. I had to sit through two days of bull{censored} PC training for supervisors and as the week is almost drawing to a close, it occurs to me that I have a gig tonight.

Free beer and the first show with the new guitarist. It's nice to have that at the end of a long week.

I'll be hitting the party cart hard.

• Members

I've had a {censored}ty week. I had to sit through two days of bull{censored} PC training for supervisors and as the week is almost drawing to a close, it occurs to me that I have a gig tonight.

Free beer and the first show with the new guitarist. It's nice to have that at the end of a long week.

I'll be hitting the party cart hard.

You said a mouthful there, my friend. Hope this gig is the best one yet...!

• Members

Winston's in Greenbrier. I'll be drunk by showtime and sober by loadout.

Oh, Awesome. That guy sucks and you guys seriously don't need him to put together a good show.

Sounds like the way I roll, only I keep the drunk goin' throughout the whole set.

Here's a picture from our last show over at Port O' Call, where we had the guitarist from Wilderness Road fill in for us. You might notice the atmosphere is a little different from our previous gigs.

l_fe745ad0a842f7a137bf0056264ae346.jpg

• Members

I have a great job that pays well. I'm respected in my profession and feel I serve my clients well. Yet for the past several years, what makes or breaks a week is if I have a booking that weekend. I look forward to them and consider my job as filler between gigs.

• Members

Sounds like the way I roll, only I keep the drunk goin' throughout the whole set.

Here's a picture from our last show over at Port O' Call, where we had the guitarist from Wilderness Road fill in for us. You might notice the atmosphere is a little different from our previous gigs.

Nice!

• Members

yo b-dizzle! i saw this on one of the bar's calendars:

10 Nov 2007 9:30 P

Truck Stop Pimps...Have you seen them? AWESOME!!

very cool!!

:thu:

Yeah, they freakin' love us at Cap'n Ron's. That place is exactly our crowd. Redneck NASCAR fans to gangsta strollin' thugs.

We're playing the Halloween show there on the 27th, it should kick ass.

The new guitar player did pretty well Friday night, no trainwrecks and the bar owner complimented us on having a better sound than before.

• Members

I have a gig this afternoon (I'm doing sound for the show but not our set) and I have a sound gig tonight. I'm gonna get real {censored}ing stoned.

Did I mention that the gigs today are #5 and #6 for this weekend? yeah.

• Members

I have a gig this afternoon (I'm doing sound for the show but not our set) and I have a sound gig tonight. I'm gonna get
real
{censored}ing stoned.

Did I mention that the gigs today are #5 and #6 for this weekend? yeah.

thats pretty busy. i had no gigs but i'm not hungover and i actually got a good nights sleep

:D

Archived