Paging Mike Fitzwell to the <insert whatever color you prefer here> courtesy phone

PaulyWally

• Members

I don't know what color it is after seeing so many of his avatars...

Yo.

Its whatever color you want it to be, baby!

As for the band you mention Pauly, they are still going strong with a new guitar and bass player. That show you saw me at was the one that prompted me to quit after enduring a post-show diva bitch session. That and I was sick of driving to GB every week to practice the same friggin' songs over and over again. :mad:

• Members
As for the band you mention Pauly, they are still going strong with a new guitar and bass player. That show you saw me at was the one that prompted me to quit after enduring a post-show diva bitch session. That and I was sick of driving to GB every week to practice the same friggin' songs over and over again.
:mad:

Well I guess that's... kinda good? Now I'll have to make way to see one of your other bands. :thu:

• Members

Well I guess that's... kinda good? Now I'll have to make way to see one of your other bands.
:thu:

Yes, it's very good. The rigid song structure that the singer and drummer prefer was getting old, fast.

If you do, ya better damn well come up and say hi! Or sit in for a song or two and give me a piss & beer break. :idea::D

Archived