i need a life.

jonathan_matos5

• Members

im sitting at home watching lawrence welk on PBS:o

i should be playing bass or something or out with friends at a party but im here watching jazz played by people in powder blue suits
:freak:

Lawrence Welk is some classic {censored}! :thu: North Dakota's finest...:)

You should be doing what you want to do- playing bass, OK...but don't overdue it until you hate the thing.

Sat. night parties usually suck. Not enough people show because of overdoing it on Thursday and Friday. This is a well known scientific fact!;)

• Members

Sat. night parties usually suck. Not enough people show because of overdoing it on Thursday and Friday. This is a well known scientific fact!
;)

For once, I agree.

As for myself: currently unemployed and taking a break from school, I've been writing quite a bit of music so I'm using this excuse for being at home on a Saturday. :rolleyes::D

• Members

I picked up some DVDs(Mallrats[i've never seen it, and I've been told that I'm missing a part of my soul because of that fact], Land of The Dead, Street Fighter, Return of The Street Fighter, Scarlet Street, The Stranger), watched Deja Vu(Denzel Washington, an awesome film. It got me to talk about quantum theory and mechanics with my mother.), and I'm about to... Wallow in self-pity? I guess. No, I'll listen to some music while reading. :thu:

• Members

I just got back from a rehearsal with a really good band, missed a fat-ass raccoon on the way back, got a single serve pizza cooking, and I don't want to be with any of the asswipes around here on a Saturday, so I'm doing OK!
:thu:

What a coincidence!

I just missed a huge turtle crossing the road yesterday.

It must have been a good 2' across.

Half a mile down the road there was an Armadillo that didn't quite make it.:eek:

• Members

i should be playing bass or something or out with friends at a party but im here watching jazz played by people in powder blue suits

Yes you do. I started yesterday with a bloody mary on the golf course at 8:30am. Then the beer flowed all evening in my back yard, enjoying near-record temperatures outside with friends while launching some serious model rockets, 5-shot mortar shells, and the like. It finally ended after midnight around the firepit as we watched a drunk acquaintance shoot three bottle rockets out of his ass...and I have the video to prove it. :freak:

• Members

Wunnerful wunnerful.

He used to play at my mom's highschool dances with his 4 piece band.

• Members

i was sittin here, watchin on TV our rugby team defated the terrible "all blacks". So i had a second beer to drink to this victory
:D

I have no idea what you just said. Are you sure it was only your second?:poke:

• Members

OK, here's a life mission for you: Teach Mike Fitzwell how to find avatars like yours!!!

Because of him I have to make sure I don't eat anytime close to when I read the forum. :mad:

• Members

Because of him I have to make sure I don't eat anytime close to when I read the forum.
:mad:

And I loved your old avatar of your (?) IH Scout.

I've had in my family or owned:

*1966 Scout I (aka The Sandcan)

*1976 Scout II with removable top (had its own name, what was it?)

*1979 Scout II (finally died after 303,000 miles:cry:)

*1980 Scout Turbo Diesel (lovingly garaged 8 months of the year- 101,000 miles) Super Rare color- dark wine. Mmmmmm....Scouts;)

• Members

I have no idea what you just said. Are you sure it was only your second?:poke:

He's talking about the Rugby World Cup, where France scored a major upset and defeated New Zealand in the quarter-finals.

Congrats! If only Fiji had managed to overcome South Africa, it would've been a really interesting semi-final lineup.

But as it's going, I just know SA is gonna take it....

anyway, ot!

Archived