Happy Thanksgiving!!

james on bass

• Members

Yeah that's right, we get it first!!! You 'mericans have to wait another month :p

Had a bunch of turkey, and even more glasses of wine earlier this evening. Not feeling any pain that's for certain.

Tomorrow is actually our holiday, but I was voluntold to be at work, so we had our family dinner today.

• Members

:p

Had a bunch of turkey, and even more glasses of wine earlier this evening. Not feeling any pain that's for certain.

Tomorrow is actually our holiday, but I was voluntold to be at work, so we had our family dinner today.

Yeah, and you get winter a month earlier too, and a month later on the other end! :lol:

• Members

Yeah, but not this year. The past few days have been very hot! AC is still on! I am looking forward to some cooler days coming up though. I hate humidity!

Yeah, us here too!

Today was 88 to 90F, set records. Chicago Marathon, one guy died, and all the med stations were full, they called the race early tho most finished anyways.

• Members

Yeah, us here too!

Today was 88 to 90F, set records. Chicago Marathon, one guy died, and all the med stations were full, they called the race early tho most finished anyways.

My daughter's hockey was almost cancelled today. They actually closed the arena after her practice as the compressors had over-heated (over-cooled?) and the ice was melting. That's just so un-Canadian!

Archived