Any of you baseball fans scared of The Rockies?!

zachoff

• Members
I think I just "got" something about being a father tonight. My son doesn't have school tomorrow so I let him stay up and watch the game. He was there, sitting/laying next to me for most of it, and got super excited when the Rockies won. Yeah, it was 10:00, but what the hell... He doesn't have school tomorrow and it's a big day for Rockies fans. Loved it.

Cool as hell bro. He'll probably remember this stuff when he has his own kids.

Now, when they go to the series....he'll REALLY remember that. :)

• Members

Hey, can someone tell me what happened? I was at a bar and couldn't hear. I saw the D-backs guy slide in, and get called out. Then the fans got angry. Did they throw him out of the game or something?

Rockies won, I take it.

Nah, just called him on a take out and it was a double play. Rockies won 5-1.

• Members

I think I just "got" something about being a father tonight. My son doesn't have school tomorrow so I let him stay up and watch the game. He was there, sitting/laying next to me for most of it, and got super excited when the Rockies won. Yeah, it was 10:00, but what the hell... He doesn't have school tomorrow and it's a big day for Rockies fans. Loved it.

That's a great story - something you and he have that no one else in the world has...! A treasure...

Archived