Question for ME-50B users

Broncomino

• Members

I've been looking at getting a ME-50b. I noticed that all the modulation and delay effects are all on the same pedal. Does that mean you can't use phase and delay at the same time? It looks like it has chor+dly settings, but not flange or phase.

• Members

I've been looking at getting a ME-50b. I noticed that all the modulation and delay effects are all on the same pedal. Does that mean you can't use phase and delay at the same time? It looks like it has chor+dly settings, but not flange or phase.

Correct.

• Members

The GT-6B is worth the extra $100. I like my ME-50B for what it does, but I'm not a demanding effects user.

The GT-6B is a great unit. I just don't need all the modeling. I've heard they might have a GT-8B in the works too. The new Line 6 X3 live is looking good too, but it might be a little more than what I need.

• Members

The GT-6B is a great unit. I just don't need all the modeling. I've heard they might have a GT-8B in the works too. The new Line 6 X3 live is looking good too, but it might be a little more than what I need.

+1. I don't use the modeling or the preamp on it, but the option to use them is nice to have. I'm looking forward to running it direct w/o an amp for the first time this weekend. Might have to kick the preamp on for this gig. :idea:

The X3 Live is $500. :eek:

Archived