My stepdad shot a moose this week!

Crescent Seven

• Members

No, it's okay for you. We all know that you're not seriously making such comments about others, but rather just acting out of your own denial of your latent homosexual tendencies. Unable to face the fact that you yourself are a pillow-biting butt pirate, your subconscious projects those urges on to others...

We all understand your a conflicted little princess, and are willing to accept your jokes for what they are...a blatant and pathetic cry for a hot beef injection from a guy named Molly...

I never catch.

It's not about sex, it's about power.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sure...that's what you say...

We all know you want a kielbasa prostate massage...

Dude, you're totally gay for me. I can understand and appreciate that as it's not the first time a dude has been after my wang. I don't go that way, but if we were in prison together, you'd have my protection.

• Members

Dude, you're totally gay for me. I can understand and appreciate that as it's not the first time a dude has been after my wang. I don't go that way, but if we were in prison together, you'd have my protection.

Man, if I turned down your dad when he was hungry for my man meat and trying to wrangle a poke from my dangle, what makes you think I'd waste my time with you? Apples and trees and whatnot...

Anyway, if I need a dude who's clearly gay for me, I've got others on the forum...BOALG has already professed his homolovin' for me, and there are those who follow me around and post insults all the time, in a clear "third grade flirting" sort of way...

With my bitch cupboard already well stocked, why would I want a flabby butt hillbilly like you? :rolleyes:

• Members

Out of curiosity, what does moose taste like relative to venison and the like?

Pics would be awesome.

:cool:

I grew up eating moose meat. IMO, it is the best tasting wild meat. It tastes way less "wild" than deer and elk. Elk is a close second though. I always say it tastes like the leanest beef you can imagine. I think there is 0% fat in it.

• Members

Man, if I turned down your dad when he was hungry for my man meat and trying to wrangle a poke from my dangle, what makes you think I'd waste my time with you? Apples and trees and whatnot...

Anyway, if I need a dude who's clearly gay for me, I've got others on the forum...BOALG has already professed his homolovin' for me, and there are those who follow me around and post insults all the time, in a clear "third grade flirting" sort of way...

With my bitch cupboard already well stocked, why would I want a flabby butt hillbilly like you?
:rolleyes:

Because, unlike BOALG and everyone related to him, I am unattainable.

Also, if you spoke to my father that way, he'd probably shove an apple tree(not a metaphor) up your ass. I'm a super nice guy compared to him. He is a very cruel man.

• Members

Also, if you spoke to my father that way, he'd probably shove an apple tree(not a metaphor) up your ass. I'm a super nice guy compared to him. He is a very cruel man.

Aw, he's a puppy dog when he's begging for a snausage...

• Members

Am I the only one whose screen is covered in coffee as a result of the convo between KK and Burdi?! :D:thu:

• Members

awesome! i am strictly a bow hunter but will every now and then hunt with a gun on special occasions. i have already taken one whitetail with my bow this year.

This year I archery hunted for the first time in about 15 years. I bugled in a nice 6x6 bull elk for my girlfriend. She shot, and I'll be damned if the arrow bounced off the side. I was looking at it head on, (while hiding behind a small tree and calling it in) heard the thump of the arrow hitting it, and saw it bounce off. We found the arrow and it had no blood on it, just a little bit of hair. We followed the tracks for quite a while and did not see one drop of blood. It kept busting off bugles but was moving farther and farther away until it was eventually a long ways away.

Our theory is that it was a combination of a few things. Her bow was right at the legal limit for minimum draw weight. Her arrows were also right at the minimum weight. We figure that she hit a rib or shoulder blade and that her relative lack of power just couldn't get it done.

I was just thrilled to call in such a large animal. She was/still is pretty heartbroken over it. Next year she should be strong enough to shoot a more powerful setup.

• Members

And someone asked about "magnum", I think it means, literally, "great." So, a .300 Magnum is a .300 caliber, great (big) round. Sorta. BMG is Browning Machine Gun.
:D

The way larger cartridges got named "magnum" is that when the first ones were developed, one of the guys who was involved with the idea liked to drink "magnum" bottles of wine, which were larger bottles. So he decided it was a good name to give the new cartridge and it stuck.

I'd like to see photos, C7. It's been a long time since I've been hunting and I really miss it. Nothing like hiking 8 miles in a day in the mountains just to get skunked. :D To me, that's real hunting, not this "plant a plot, put out a feeder and sit in your treestand" midwest crap. :rolleyes:

• Members

The way larger cartridges got named "magnum" is that when the first ones were developed, one of the guys who was involved with the idea liked to drink "magnum" bottles of wine, which were larger bottles. So he decided it was a good name to give the new cartridge and it stuck.

I'd like to see photos, C7. It's been a long time since I've been hunting and I really miss it. Nothing like hiking 8 miles in a day in the mountains just to get skunked.
:D
To me, that's real hunting, not this "plant a plot, put out a feeder and sit in your treestand" midwest crap.
:rolleyes:

That doesn't work everywhere. For one, it requires trees, which makes it impossible in Nebraska.

• Members

I bet he could of gotten closer to it, are moose even scared of humans?

I hear they arn't even bothered by SUV's lol!

The moose up here are not scared by much, that is for sure.

My cousin lives outside of town, and there were several times that she would show up late to work because she had a big bull moose living near her that liked to stand in the road. Some mornings she would get up and he would be in the road refusing to move.

I'm not a hunter, but up here you can hunt moose every year. There was a guy a few years ago that shot a moose with a .50 cal off a bi-pod. The picture that was in the paper was awesome. The moose on one side, the gun on the other and the guy in the middle. The gun was bigger than he was.

• Members

Well, I want
him
to bet me the $50, and then you'll win, and we'll be even!
;)

Do you honestly think I'd bet against myself and then win the pillow fight with KK?

For $50, I'd throw the battle with Kashue. Honestly, how badly could he hurt me with a cardboard war hammer? On the other hand, it'd be worth losing $50 to bitch slap him out of his chain mail.

• Members

1200 pounds? That's like half a ton or so right?

Crazy. So you'll be like feeding the family for 3 months or so right?

Semi-related: I've never tried venison or moose or elk or whatever, put off by the horrifically high price. What does the meat taste like relative to pork/beef/the usual stuff?

• Members

1200 pounds? That's like half a ton or so right?

Crazy. So you'll be like feeding the family for 3 months or so right?

Semi-related: I've never tried venison or moose or elk or whatever, put off by the horrifically high price. What does the meat taste like relative to pork/beef/the usual stuff?

Thats more than half a ton...a ton is 2000 lbs.

You should try it once in your life. I love venison and I'm sure I'd like moose and elk as well...I've just never tried it. In fact, I had some venison last night. I would say that venison tastes similar to beef, but it's much leaner and tastes "gamey" not sure whether that helps you or not...

Archived