Lets show those Chi-town scumbags what a GTG is about!

willsellout

• Members

So anyone in the Northwest want to have a get together end of October, beginning November? My wife is out of town for two weeks and I figured it'd be cool to meet up in Portland maybe? Seattle would be an 8 hour drive but Portland is only 3-4 which is doable for me. So anyone?

Dan

• Members
London is my achilles heel in any net argument....
:(

Kashue has his virginty, I have my picadilly circus.

I was in London back in 1985 and liked most of it, but I am pretty sure we only went to select areas and missed some of the low spots. We stayed in Richmond Hill most of the time and walked to the nearest underground station to get to other places from there. But i am sure it has changed in the last 20 or so years... Everyone was nice and helpful for the most part.

• Members

I was in London back in 1985 and liked most of it, but I am pretty sure we only went to select areas and missed some of the
low
spots. We stayed in Richmond Hill most of the time and walked to the nearest underground station to get to other places from there. But i am sure it has changed in the last 20 or so years... Everyone was nice and helpful for the most part.

the last 20 years has ruined this place.

i was here in 1985 or so and i was a kid, but i loved it.

now it's like the city of the condemned

• Members

the last 20 years has ruined this place.

i was here in 1985 or so and i was a kid, but i loved it.

now it's like the city of the condemned

Sorry to hear that. My kids see the pictures and movies from when I was there and want to go see the same places, but few are probably still in good shape or open except for the big gubment museums...

Archived