canada can eat a weiner!!!!

bassesofalessergod

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
No...you don't.

Don't use bassdudeguy as a representative sample of the rest of us. ;)

-America has some extremely beautiful spots, as does Canada
-We may not have George Bush, but we DO have Stephen Harper
-The health care system certainly isn't 'free' and has more than its share of issues.

But nobody's perfect :D

• Members
Too true. About the only thing they have to defend themselves with is to flick spoonfuls of poutine to cover their escape. (poutine is French fries with gravy and cheese curds on top).

So long as the girl scouts aren't like 75% of Americans (obese) and eat it all, they should be just fine.

Kind of reminds me of my favorite Canuckistani radical anti-Quebecer rap-metal group:

rage.JPG

• Members

o and we have free health care and aren't stuck with that dumb ass George bush

I wouldn't brag so much about the healthcare... I had an ingrown toenail 'taken care of' when I lived in Canada, only to come back with a vengeance later on, apparently they didn't actually cut the nail far enough..... I was also lying on a gurny and damn near passed out from the pain (when I was getting the work doen in Canada) , but it was all proper numbing and fun when the yanks re-did it.....

Also from what I remember about the debates a few years ago, the benefits were cut back in a big way...

• Members
Don't use bassdudeguy as a representative sample of the rest of us.
;)

-America has some extremely beautiful spots, as does Canada

-We may not have George Bush, but we DO have Stephen Harper

-The health care system certainly isn't 'free' and has more than its share of issues.

But nobody's perfect
:D

I'm not taking him as a representative of anyone. I'm merely correcting his mistaken notion that Canada has free health care.

It's a particular pet peeve of mine (and several other people on the forum) when people equate "taxpayer-funded" with "free". :D

• Members

I'm not taking him as a representative of anyone. I'm merely correcting his mistaken notion that Canada has free health care.

It's a particular pet peeve of mine (and several other people on the forum) when people equate "taxpayer-funded" with "free".
:D

"Free health care" has more of a zing to it... kinda like "freeways". "Taxpayer-funded-ways" doesn't roll off the tongue as smoothly. :D

• Members

I really love the attack on the Canadian's Military by the Americans-tell me though,how many Allies have the Canadians killed by "Mistake"

Also,was "Women and Children First" the title of a Van Halen album-or the anthem of the US Military?:eek::lol::lol:

• Members
I really love the attack on the Canadian's Military by the Americans-tell me though,how many Allies have the Canadians killed by "Mistake"

Also,was "Women and Children First" the title of a Van Halen album-or the anthem of the US Military?
:eek::lol:
:lol:

What's this 'album-or' {censored}? What form of English is this? You make up {censored} as you go along or is that how you think?

Canadian 'soldiers' can't kill anyone with one gun and no bullets.

I have also read you're rolling over for the Ruskies in the Northwest Territories.

Get in line everyone, the Nucks are giving away their not so sovereign territory.

Look I wrote a few sentences and used not a single dashes. ;):p

If it was a Canadian Anthem it would be Children only, if you take my meaning Tonto. :love:;)

• Members
What's this 'album-or' {censored}? What form of English is this? You make up {censored} as you go along or is that how you think?

Canadian 'soldiers' can't kill anyone with one gun and no bullets.

I have also read you're rolling over for the Ruskies in the Northwest Territories.

Get in line everyone, the Nucks are giving away their not so sovereign territory.

Look I wrote a few sentences and used not a single dashes.
;):p

If it was a Canadian Anthem it would be Children only, if you take my meaning Tonto.
:love:;)

Yeah,of course my military is rolling over in the Northern Territories :rolleyes:

Particularly since my countries Military is the {censored}ing U.K. Military,which incidently is the Military that has taken the most "Friendly Fire" from the experts that are the US Military

And seeing as dashes bother you so much-here-have-some-more:rolleyes:

Archived