OT: I thought this was the same girl!!!!

Funkee1

• Members

72171440.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4

I thought (forgive me. Don't mean to advance stereotypes) that the Asian hottie on "ChucK"

Julia Ling,

Was the same as Brenda Song, who has now aged out of Disney Channel programming, and is playing hot Asian chicks in grown- up movies!

pirates06240614.jpg

But they are not the same at all.

Who cares? More hot chick pics!!!!

• Members

I don't think they look anything alike...the one with multi colored hair=hot...the other one=not.

Rummy...if you are actually John Myung, and since we're pals...can my whole band come and watch you guys play with a whole backstage/meet/hang out type thing???

Oh...and come you show me where I'm messing up in the bass solo for Metrolopis Pt.1 ???

• Members

I don't think they look anything alike...the one with multi colored hair=hot...the other one=not.

Rummy...if you are actually John Myung, and since we're pals...can my whole band come and watch you guys play with a whole backstage/meet/hang out type thing???

Oh...and come you show me where I'm messing up in the bass solo for Metrolopis Pt.1 ???

I thought Myung, too.

• Members

Disagree!! both are hot!!

http://www.julialing.com/gallery.html

Archived