So that Al Gore guy...

Captain Fathead

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

those who can't afford dryers?

Naw, this sort of {censored} is always spun so it hits minorities and the poor hardest. Didn't you see those news articles some time back claiming global warming was hardest on minorities and the poor?

• Members

Aw man! That pic is just WRONG!

And actually against the rules (unless I'm mistaken, there's clearly some exposed wang on the right there). You might want to remove that (the post, not the wang...the guy might get upset about you removing his wang) :D

wang...

• Members

Naw, this sort of {censored} is always spun so it hits minorities and the poor hardest. Didn't you see those news articles some time back claiming global warming was hardest on minorities and the poor?

Yes. I did. I was being facetious. ;)

• Members

And about the ad hominems - I apologize for them.

I could make a joke here (I've got a nice one), but I'll refrain, since it seems sincere. Apology accepted.

I don't have any explicit insults to apologize for, but I certainly have baited you (within the rules) with the expectation you would come with an open insult...It's not a terribly honorable rhetorical technique (though quite effective), and for that I apologize.

*waits for trumpets to blare, signaling the end of time*

*no trumpets*

*keeps waiting*

:D

• Members

I could make a joke here (I've got a nice one), but I'll refrain, since it seems sincere. Apology accepted.

I don't have any explicit insults to apologize for, but I certainly have baited you (within the rules) with the expectation you would come with an open insult...It's not a terribly honorable rhetorical technique (though quite effective), and for that I apologize.

*waits for trumpets to blare, signaling the end of time*

*no trumpets*

*keeps waiting*

:D

I appreciate that.

I can be an impulsive {censored} at times. Asshat too.

• Members

Anyone hear big Al's acceptance? He actually says he hopes now everyone will understand there is a global emergency. :freak::eek:

He actually used that term, 'emergency'.

C'mon Al, you be the enforcer in Russia, China and India. Let's see how far you get. Think our foreign policy is bad now? :rolleyes:

Seriously, if anyone is interested and has watched his movie, I would recommend you check this one too. It presents the other views on the subject but unlike Al's this is driven by science.

http://store.demanddebate.com/great-global-warming-swindle-dvd.html

Archived