OT: The NFC West

Markee

• Members

The whole division stinks, especially the Seahawks. It's like they practice at 3/4 speed and then play at the same speed in the games. Hasselbeck has turned into a snivaling premadona who can't read a blitz and Alexander? he's made his cash. He has no motivation anymore. I'd bench the two of them just so they couldn't make their performance bonuses. They are already too overpaid. Honestly, Madden said it best last night. The Seahawks never recovered from the loss of Steve Huchenson. That is so true. I predict that the Hawks don't even end up a .500 ball club this season. With Mac Strong gone they have NO leadership on the field and they most certainly have crappy line coaches. My rant for the year.

• Members

A few weeks ago Bill Simmons had an email from a Seahawks fan claiming that Shaun Alexander secretly sucked. I don't think this is any kind of secret. THey guy looks like he is jogging most of the time, and if he doesn't smell big yardage, he just kinda sits down...literally. It is a sad, sad, sad state of affairs.

No to mention, Holmgren had some dreadful play calling last night. Especially at the end of the game....ugh.

• Members

The whole division stinks, especially the Seahawks.

I predict that the Hawks don't even end up a .500 ball club this season. With Mac Strong gone they have NO leadership on the field and they most certainly have crappy line coaches. My rant for the year.

Yeah but they still might make the playoffs.

Isn't this what they 'parity' in the NFL?

What's all this {censored} about how good the Cowboys are? Judginf from their last two games, they too are subpar.

There seems to be maybe two or three NFL powerhouses left; Pats, Colts, and the Chargers.

Who in the NFC will challenge them? :poke:

• Members

Until yesterday, wasn't that whole division tied for first place with 2-3 records???

No, the Raiders were alone in first place with a record of 2-2. Now they're in last because they're the only ones who haven't beat a division opponent. :D

• Members

Once again, the Chargers
tried
to lose to the Raiders. And once again, the Raiders snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.:poke:

Oh ya? Did your QB fumble 3 times, huh? I think the Raiders, (well, Culpepper mainly), did a bit more to try to lose than the Chargers did. One thing that has me thinking though, Rivers pretty much sucks when he sees any type of pressure. Every single time he had someone anywhere near his face yesterday he got off a bad pass. Back when the Niners beat them a few years back, it was with a heavy dose of blitzes. The Raiders didn't blitz a whole lot yesterday and, when they did, it was mainly a run blitz. I'd love to see them go man on all day long, forget the zone, and send everyone else next time they meet up.

Archived