king kashue, you need to deliver a kash-down on these threads

bassesofalessergod

• Members

Sorry mate, I said I'd only reply to him if he tried to misrepresent his previous behavior or make personal comments regarding members of that previous thread. He's doing none of that there.

I could care less what he does in general, I'm certainly not going to convince him either way. But if he's trying to weasel out of his behavior here or (far worse in my mind) claim that the chicago folks/the HCBF/whomever were "out to get him" in that thread, then I'm going to take the time to post.

• Members

I understand why everyone is debating him but I don't see anyone disputing the fact He does make Good Quality cables and He backs them with a Lifetime warranty which is more of an issue than a silly ass double blind test IMO

I think it is time to quit beating a dead horse because the carcass is rotting and starting to {censored}en stink up the place:poke:

Lets {censored}en drop it folks, forchrisakes:rolleyes:

it is time to move on :cool:

• Members

What is the Achilles heel of his majesty? How, in other words, can a kash-down be circumvented?

Avoid logical fallacies and personal insults. :D

Honestly, if Lava had just said "My cables are good, I think you're wrong" he'd be fine. But he decided to insult and defame a dozen or so folks who I greatly respect. Then he kept trying to cover that up/make it about other people, and that was enough to inspire me to rebut every such attempt.

• Members

I understand why everyone is debating him but I don't see anyone disputing the fact He does make Good Quality cables and He backs them with a Lifetime warranty which is more of an issue than a silly ass double blind test IMO

I think it is time to quit beating a dead horse because the carcass is rotting and starting to {censored}en stink up the place:poke:

Lets {censored}en drop it folks, forchrisakes:rolleyes:

it is time to move on
:cool:

HE'S the one that keeps starting the {censored} back up.

We've (those that have tried his cables) said repeatedly that he makes really good cables. We're not disputing that. We are disputing the bull{censored} science that he keeps citing that he says explains why his cables are superior aurally. We're disputing his claims that it's easy to hear a difference; it isn't.

• Members

HE'S the one that keeps starting the {censored} back up.

We've (those that have tried his cables) said repeatedly that he makes really good cables. We're not disputing that. We are disputing the bull{censored} science that he keeps citing that he says explains why his cables are superior aurally. We're disputing his claims that it's easy to hear a difference; it isn't.

HA I Love the New Avatar:D

It fits:thu:

I started to do the same thing as a parody to your old one:poke: but you beat me to it:freak:

Back to the topic

at this point I am just looking at Lavaman as a squirrell trying to get a nut and pretty much ignoring his ridiculus claim.

:idk: I cant tell the difference anyway.... too many years playing hard Rock and Metal is hard on the ears.:freak:

• Members

Some of you guys acting like big whiney bitches over "i can, i can't hear a difference" (read Waaah) only lead a person to conclude that there is 'something to this' other than "a bunch of trifulin' mother{censored}er's."

Except that's not what people are upset about at all. He said "I can hear a difference, and if you say you can't you're either a liar or deaf" along with "I'd be surprised if you don't steal my cables"...

And then he tried to pretend that didn't happen by claiming "you're all biased against me"...

If someone being upset about being called a liar and a thief is "trifulin", then what is "important"? :rolleyes:

• Members

Except that's not what people are upset about at all. He said "I can hear a difference, and if you say you can't you're either a liar or deaf" along with "I'd be surprised if you don't steal my cables"...

And then he tried to pretend that didn't happen by claiming "you're all biased against me"...

If someone being upset about being called a liar and a thief is "trifulin", then what is "important"?
:rolleyes:

UH..Um.. Dood, He has apolojized to those guys already:idk:

it seems as if you are the only one that will not let it go :poke:unless he made a deragatory remark to you that I am not aware of you really don't have a dog in that fight.

I have to agree with Fran Da Man on this one

it is getting to be quite trifullin.

I had fun with it but I think it is time to stop trolling the dude.

it is getting quite old.

• Members

unless he made a deragatory remark to you that I am not aware of

he did. read the OJ thread.

KK stated very clearly, a couple times, that as soon as LM drops the personal attacks and similar bull{censored}, he will stop responding. LM then agrees, holds to it for 1-2 posts and then reverts back to normal. KK follows up to his word and jumps back in.

Its like a Catch-22 . . . except not at all. :D

• Members

UH..Um.. Dood, He has apolojized to those guys already:idk:

He apologized...And then kept doing it. Apologies don't count for {censored} if you don't actually change the behavior. In the most recent thread he once again called their honesty into question and called them hypocritical.

it seems as if you are the only one that will not let it go :poke:unless he made a deragatory remark to you that I am not aware of you really don't have a dog in that fight.

I don't share the contents of PMs, but I assure you, I "have a dog in this fight"...And honestly, what he's said in open threads is enough.

Did you look at the new thread? I'm certainly not the only one who still cares (and as long as he continues to defame members of this forum, I will continue to care)...

I had fun with it but I think it is time to stop trolling the dude.

As Tbroom already said, he's the one who keeps going.

I said three weeks ago "don't recast your previous behavior and don't make it personal, and I won't reply again"...He stopped, and I did...In this new thread, he went back to personal comments and trying to misrepresent his behavior, so I came back. It's still the case, if he isn't doing one of those two things, I don't care about him at all.

• Members

He apologized...And then kept doing it. Apologies don't count for {censored} if you don't actually change the behavior. In the most recent thread he once again called their honesty into question and called them hypocritical.

I don't share the contents of PMs, but I assure you, I "have a dog in this fight"...And honestly, what he's said in open threads is enough.

Did you look at the new thread? I'm certainly not the only one who still cares (and as long as he continues to defame members of this forum, I will continue to care)...

As Tbroom already said, he's the one who keeps going.

I said three weeks ago
"don't recast your previous behavior and don't make it personal, and I won't reply again"
...He stopped, and I did...In this new thread, he went back to personal comments and trying to misrepresent his behavior, so I came back. It's still the case, if he isn't doing one of those two things, I don't care about him at all.

Hokey dokey then

Good Luck With that:thu:

• Members

Unique, is that what they are going to call it in ten years when our kids cannot spell anything properly? sorry, that sort of stuff just drives me up the wall.... it's been a stressful month in my world...

Fran is very much an adult. He's either doesn't care to spell properly or is incapable.

His posts are not evidence of a failing within the modern educational system...

Archived