Gigs this weekend???

mrmatt64

• Members

Sound gig at Cadillac Jack's in Grove City, Ohio Friday Oct. 19th for the band Fat Roomate

Corporate party gig Saturday Oct. 20th with M.V.P. in Dublin, Ohio 4-7 (I'll miss the OSU-Mich State game but I'm making big bucks-couldn't pass up!).

Mr. Matt

P.S. Lookout Bassgeek, I'll be around L.A. next Tuesday thru Sunday for my brother's wedding!! I may look you up!

• Members

Two again this weekend, but thankfully nothing Friday night, as I just got slammed back onto night work for my "day" job for the next 10 straight nights...

Saturday afternoon 2pm to 6pm, outdoor biker rally at the Mountain House Bar (open to the public!), and then an acoustic 3-piece gig from 3pm to 6pm on Sunday at the Tommy Bahama store in Walnut Creek....I work starting at 8pm both nights....:rolleyes:

• Members

No gigs for this weekend because it's the Rugby World Cup final this Saturday.

We (England) are in the final hoping to become the first country ever to retain the crown.

Blah blah blah diddley blah... rest of the world doesnt care about the cup any more now we are out of it. :mad::p

Workers Rights March on Sunday.

Should be ... interestng.:eek:

• Members

This is my only gig this weekend (we're the live entertainment):

The 5th Annual Wine Gala

Event Date:20th Oct 2007

The Yellowknife Skating Club presents its 5th annual wine tasting gala in the Katimavik Rooms in the Explorer Hotel Saturday, October 20 from 7:00 to 10:00 pm. Come experience over 100 new wines, wine-friendly appetizers and live music. Be prepared to bid during the live and silent auctions on incredible items such as a First Air trip for 2. St. Pat

Archived