Hey BoogieBassBill

ec437

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I don't hate you in the slightest. For me to hate you, there would have to be a "you" to hate.

"You" don't exist...the only "you" is a number of tedious and semi-coherent posts. I find "you" unfunny, I think "you're" a poor imitation of far more clever folks, I think "your" posts are a waste of bandwidth...but nothing I feel towards "you" even comes close to hate...

"You're" nowhere near worthy of the energy required to hate...

YEAH YOU REALLY SMART WITH AH LOTA BIG WORDS.....NOW LETS PLAY SUM FOOTBALL TWIRP

• Members

Hey BBB, you have any more pics of you and that hot rod you can post? Your avatar (like mine) is quite small and it's hard to make you out (squint).

I really dig your hot rod and would like to see more pics (preferably with you in them!)'

Thanks in advance...:thu:

• Members
Art is in the eye of the beholder. You ARE stupid, but far from funny. Oh, I forgot, I have the mentality of a 3rd grader and you are some kind of uppity professor who spews his "logic" on this dumb forum trying to impress 13 year old head banger wannabees.......................................Hell yes, I'm...........................NOT IMPRESSED.............I had a professor one time tell me that, "No matter what strategies you use to change the behavior of some poor soul with abnormal psychological tendencies..........sometimes an ASSHOLE IS JUST AN ASSHOLE!!!!" Who the {censored} are you trying to impress?

Have a {censored}ty day, moron.

STILL WANNA KISS YA ON THE LIPS.....BUT NO TOUNGUE

• Members
Hey BBB, you have any more pics of you and that hot rod you can post? Your avatar (like mine) is quite small and it's hard to make you out (squint).

I really dig your hot rod and would like to see more pics (preferably with you in them!)'

Thanks in advance...
:thu:

AHHH SON....ANY MAN WANTS TA KNOW MORE BOUT MAH RIDES IS BLUE INK IN MY LEDGER

• Members
Hey KK, is there any topical webcomic man to fit this situation?

Lemme think...

Oh yeah...

TOPICAL WEBCOMIC MAN STRIKES AGAIN!!!

20040319h.jpg

That's actually the beauty of HCBF, for many of us, there isn't anonymity, many people have met at least a few other folks, some have met dozens :D

• Members

Art is in the eye of the beholder. You ARE stupid, but far from funny. Oh, I forgot, I have the mentality of a 3rd grader and you are some kind of uppity professor who spews his "logic" on this dumb forum trying to impress 13 year old head banger wannabees.......................................Hell yes, I'm...........................NOT IMPRESSED.............I had a professor one time tell me that, "No matter what strategies you use to change the behavior of some poor soul with abnormal psychological tendencies..........sometimes an ASSHOLE IS JUST AN ASSHOLE!!!!" Who the {censored} are you trying to impress?

Have a {censored}ty day, moron.

this post made the baby jesus cry.

Archived