Hey BoogieBassBill

ec437

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

No, there's an art to being stupid and funny...he doesn't have it.

+1

I've followed his posts today for the first time. Seems pretty likely to be a troll pretending to be semi-retarded. I don't buy it at all. His posting style lacks the authenticity of a Derrick and is much too self aware. It is more like a significantly less clever and fun RBV.

• Members
+1

I've followed his posts today for the first time. Seems pretty likely to be a troll pretending to be semi-retarded. I don't buy it at all. His posting style lacks the authenticity of a Derrick and is much too self aware. It is more like a significantly less clever and fun RBV.

there ya go again ah bad mouthin me......maybe I do shave ma sheep's legs but I dont go ah puttin pantyhose on em....I aint no pervert

• Moderators

there ya go again ah bad mouthin me......maybe I do shave ma sheep's legs but I dont go ah puttin pantyhose on em....I aint no pervert

When have I bad mouthed you before? :confused:

Your post certainly makes my point for me.

Who are you really?

• Members
The mods know. Catphish has already banned him once, sooner or later he'll step his troll toes over the line again.

now be nice to ole boogie......he might give ya and yer lady friend an invite ta come on over and spend ah few days at mah spread..............got plenty of beer and 4-wheelers.......

• Members
When have I bad mouthed you before?
:confused:

Your post certainly makes my point for me.

Who are you really?

well I went to Millikin U in decatur ill.....then to eastern Ill U in charleston,Ill...............mich state U........but now i just like hangin round women locker rooms at truckstops....ahh sweet momma..tuna city

• Members

now be nice to ole boogie......he might give ya and yer lady friend an invite ta come on over and spend ah few days at mah spread..............got plenty of beer and 4-wheelers.......

I was talking about you, not to you...

Why don't you keep quiet while the grownups are talking...

Archived