Hey BoogieBassBill

ec437

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

never been no high....just ah makin plans......aint ya happy fer me son?????????????

since "never been no high" is a double negative, well...;)

You do express yourself quite similarly to an old hippie friend of mine (now turned conservative, if that means anything) who graduated from SF State in 1967 and dropped more acid than I thought was humanly possible:eek: BTW, he's still as smart as a whip, is a leading chemist (surprise there) and is now employed and well paid by a California electronics recycling firm:thu:

• Members
since "never been no high" is a double negative, well...
;)

You do express yourself quite similarly to an old hippie friend of mine (now turned conservative, if that means anything) who graduated from SF State in 1967 and dropped more acid than I thought was humanly possible:eek: BTW, he's still as smart as a whip, is a leading chemist (surprise there) and is now employed and well paid by a California electronics recycling firm:thu:

aint never been no high no way no how.....how many negs now??????????????????/

• Members

aint done no drugs or booze in almost 6 hours.....im cured.......now i can drive the school bus again

Before this post I thought he may *actually* just be a drunk or something.

But, the school bus joke revealed that he is in fact a troll who acts the way he does on purpose.

:rolleyes:

Archived