The Avenged Sevenfold Appreciation Thread

RSBro

• Members
Got booed off the stage at Ozzfest, no?

I'd never heard this, but ya never know-
And I've seen some bad bands at Ozzfest before! :p

I saw that one-hit wonder band "Trust Company" get booed off after 3 songs at a local festival once. It was hilarious.

• Members

When I worked at Guitar Center in OC I sold a grip of synth equipment to Synister Gates (the lead guitarist) He was a really cool fellow.

Their interview (he and Zacky Vengeance) in G.W. this month made them out as pretty laid back and down to earth guys. Definitely not like some of the "popular" rock/metal/heavy guys are when you read up on them.

• Members

Their interview (he and Zacky Vengeance) in G.W. this month made them out as pretty laid back and down to earth guys. Definitely not like some of the "popular" rock/metal/heavy guys are when you read up on them.

I sprayed him with Axe body spray because he saw it across the counter and asked for it. He's a cool dude.

• Members

"A7X is the RAWK!!!!! LALWZZZZ!!!!111 i totally like there sick nail polish. there cloths and hair cuts are kewl too!!!!111" - my impression of any 14 yr old at any mall on any given friday night. talentless drummer/ bassist, lame singer, guitarists are awesome at writing guitar solos other bands already wrote in the 80s.

suck it,

• Members

I've been big fans of them since their first album, Sounding the Seventh Trumpet, came out. It's kinda odd to see how popular they've gotten. I still love them though, pre-ordered the ST album. Seen em twice, and they were tight as hell both times.

Their second album, Waking the Fallen, is a damn near perfect album in my opinion. There are no weak points on it IMO. It just kicks ass front to back, even the power ballad. And the fast version of Second Heartbeat (not the album version, it was on some samplers) is one of the best hard rock songs ever.

• Members

I think they are good players, but the singer's voice really really bugs me.

Makes the band unlistenable to me.

The new stuff is better as far as vox go. I'm getting more used to it. He's definitely not as bad as some other new acts!

• Members

I've been big fans of them since their first album, Sounding the Seventh Trumpet, came out. It's kinda odd to see how popular they've gotten. I still love them though, pre-ordered the ST album. Seen em twice, and they were tight as hell both times.

Their second album, Waking the Fallen, is a damn near perfect album in my opinion. There are no weak points on it IMO. It just kicks ass front to back, even the power ballad. And the fast version of Second Heartbeat (not the album version, it was on some samplers) is one of the best hard rock songs ever.

I wonder if the version of "Second Heartbeat" is the one on their Myspace, because it absolutely slays!

I'm gonna go scope out those two albums this week, as I've heard nothing but positives on them.

Archived