Who is cooler?

B-Bottom

• Members
039_20147~Chuck-Norris-Posters.jpg

Yeah dude, how can you not be the coolest when you're the only Texas Ranger on the whole force that gets to drive a jacked up Dodge? And the only cop that ever shows up to gigantic smuggling operations, prostitution rings, and huge cash transactions between terrorist groups? And never have to shoot a gun?

I wonder how many times over the course of that series that Chuck fought a group of 3 or more armed bandits and won without killing anyone? I mean seriously, in the real world, Walker would be the Most Sued Cop in the world.
C7

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder how many times over the course of that series that Chuck fought a group of 3 or more armed bandits and won without killing anyone?

C7

It's the A-Team syndrome. They would shoot 6000 rounds of ammo and flip cars on top of one another but no one was ever killed

• Moderators

It's the A-Team syndrome. They would shoot 6000 rounds of ammo and flip cars on top of one another but no one was ever killed

That's the sign of a good show. TJ Hooker, anyone? Oh, I got the thread back to Shatner. MMmm. . . . tagging along with Heather Locklear's good looks in that show.:cool:

tjhooker.png

Archived