Should I go for it

fretless

• Moderators

$400 is a lot of dough considering you can get a brand new pedal version for $300 and a brand new single rack space version for $500. With that knowledge in hand I voted BOALG. The original Xwire 2 rackspace unit was excellent. I simply think the asking price ($400) is a bit steep when a newer product with the same or better technology is available.

• Members

$400 is a lot of dough considering you can get a brand new pedal version for $300 and a brand new single rack space version for $500. With that knowledge in hand I voted BOALG. The original Xwire 2 rackspace unit was excellent. I simply think the asking price ($400) is a bit steep when a newer product with the same or better technology is available.

your're right , I should have had a (WTf you love cables) option in that poll as well . I think I'll pass .

• Members

The new one right ? It's Just Phil lesh swears by these old ones so I was ready to jump on it . I bet Phil would like the new one too .
:cool:

Yep, the new rackmount. The XDS is the pedal version.

Well if you have an old one, there'd be no real reason to switch if it works for you. :) It's the same unit, essentially. New one just has more features and can be worked on.

• Members

Cheers guys. What's a good cheap multi fx i can get for about $200-300 NZ...which may be like $100-150 US i think? I've had a look at the Boss MB-50 or 60 i think, and it looked pretty good...but I'd rather have a good range of effects for a cheap price. Don't really mind quality, i'm going for quantity.

Archived