Red sox win game 2!

willsellout

• Members
Game 5 - we got Broncos on Monday night football, and about a mile away we got the World Series....ooooh baby baby....

The house will be rockin'

The broncos were trying to get the game changed because of that. Who knows, the rockies might get knocked out before game 5 anyways. :p

• Members

World series! Although it's game three now. Hey I want to know where a good place to eat in PDX is? We are staying overnight tomorrow and want some good sushi/japanese. Can you suggest anywhere?

Dan

Where are you staying?

I'd recommend Saburo but if you are staying downtown, Bush Gardens or Dragonfish are both not bad at all.

Bush Gardens actually has Tami rooms, which is kinda cool.

• Members

Where are you staying?

I'd recommend
but if you are staying downtown,
or
are both not bad at all.

Bush Gardens actually has Tami rooms, which is kinda cool.

We are staying right at the airport but we can drive. I heard Takahashi(sp?) was good. But we really want good sushi because we can't get it here in redneck-ville.

Dan

• Members

We are staying right at the airport but we can drive. I heard Takahashi(sp?) was good. But we really want good sushi because we can't get it here in redneck-ville.

Dan

Saburo's insane. It's huge. It's tasty. But often busy. I mean any good place that's worth its weight is going to be packed.

I'm not too sure about airport-way eats. I'm a west-sider. I've never hear of Takahashi. there is a place called Yakuza by the airport that I heard rumor has Kobe beef burgers (the best beef you pretty much can eat. the cows live at day spas in japan, have nutritionists and get massaged for maximum marbling. REAL odd, very expensive, and real tasty)

• Members

Saburo's insane. It's huge. It's tasty. But often busy. I mean any good place that's worth its weight is going to be packed.

I'm not too sure about airport-way eats. I'm a west-sider. I've never hear of Takahashi. there is a place called Yakuza by the airport that I heard rumor has Kobe beef burgers (the best beef you pretty much can eat. the cows live at day spas in japan, have nutritionists and get massaged for maximum marbling. REAL odd, very expensive, and real tasty)

Saburo's it is then...should work out fine..we just really want some good food.

Dan

• Members
And that's it...game three in the bag. It would be awesome to win in a sweep but I really would like to see them win in Fenway. So let's hope that the Rockies pull it together for tomorrow so that the sox can beat them in Boston:thu:

Dan

The Rockies need to win the next two to send it back to Boston :p

• Members
Dammit...I am all mixed up. Well I'll take the sweep then:D. I really want to win to stuff it in all those NY fans' faces who help up the signs "See you in 86 years" last time we won:D

Dan

I root for Boston any chance I get. I am a met fan so naturally I love the SOX :D

I root for the Sox because of all the {censored} we get from Yankee fans too.....

you Boston fans only have to listen to Yankee arrogance what, 10 games a year, try being in the same town as those meatballs all year long:mad:

Archived