Which 80's Heather?

Renfield

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks! I can put up more if you like...maybe I can convince you to change that god awful avatar for one day.

If you start a new thread of good Tiffani pics, I will change my avatar to her for one day, and one day only. Choice of the day is at my discretion of course. (sometime real soon, to coincide with a certain event)

Deal?

• Members

If you start a new thread of good Tiffani pics, I will change my avatar to her for one day, and one day only. Choice of the day is at my discretion of course. (sometime real soon, to coincide with a certain event)

Deal?

Deal. But you also have to put up a thread of the day you choose...

***Gets to work on new thread immediately***

• Members
Oh hell yeah!

I'll admit that Locklear had/has a prettier face, but her body has never been quite so
:eek:
as this.

I'm trying to remember how old I was when this show was on...probably 5 or 6. I just remember feeling things that I didn't understand and couldn't handle.

• Members

I'm trying to remember how old I was when this show was on...probably 5 or 6. I just remember feeling things that I didn't understand and couldn't handle.

+1

Makes me think about a thread I was just considering starting... First celebrity crush. So I think I'll go do just that.

Archived