Which 80's Heather?

Renfield

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
okay, but 90210 came on in 1990 which is where she became known, and in 1988 she'd have been 17.

I always thought she was ugly anyway.
:o

Was her character in 90210 called Heather? (I honestly have no idea)

If not, then try again, its a movie, from 1989, and it has the word Heather in the title.

• Members
All very cute. Locklear still has bigtime star power to this day, so she will get my vote.

locklear.jpg

Her nips are enough to get my vote, :thu: but I'd still like to see Heather Thomas today.

As for Doherty, I think she was ugly back then, so rather than look at her today, I'll instead do some drooling over a costar of hers.

200609290140.jpg

• Members
Was her character in 90210 called Heather? (I honestly have no idea)

No, her character was named Brenda. She and her brother Brandon (Jason Preistley) were the main characters early on in the show. Shannon Doherty was nuts though so they booted her after season 3 I believe, and the show ended up lasting an incredible 10 seasons. Since 90210 had 'summer episodes' and didn't generally adhere to the normal TV off-season, they made around 300 episodes of that show. :eek:

• Members

No, her character was named Brenda. She and her brother Brandon (Jason Preistley) were the main characters early on in the show. Shannon Doherty was nuts though so they booted her after season 3 I believe, and the show ended up lasting an incredible 10 seasons. Since 90210 had 'summer episodes' and didn't generally adhere to the normal TV off-season, they made around 300 episodes of that show.
:eek:

And I've seen most if not all of them.

*runs and hides from the shame of admitting that* :(

• Members

So have I, so have I. Do you remember when Hilary Swank played that single mom that Steve was getting involved with? She was a virtually unknown actress then. I would've had no idea she would've went on to win two Academy Awards.

• Members
So have I, so have I. Do you remember when Hilary Swank played that single mom that Steve was getting involved with? She was a virtually unknown actress then. I would've had no idea she would've went on to win two Academy Awards.

Or be the Karate Kid

9092_2.jpg

• Members

Yes I do! I also loved Tiffani Thiessen on there towards the end, playing that bitch of a character that was so 180 degrees from her Saved by the Bell role. And of course her boob job. :p:love::p

Archived