Change Fitzwell's Avatar!!! (Sweet)

guitargod0dmw

• Members

And as much as I'd hate to derail such an awesome thread, I can't help myself.

I have to give some :love::love::love:'ins to Jennifer Connelly too. There is some resemblances in them. (in "types" at least being dark haired, shapely, blue eyes etc)

news-344.jpg

jennifer-connelly.jpg

Jennifer_Connelly.jpg

• Members

And as much as I'd hate to derail such an awesome thread, I can't help myself.

I have to give some
:love:
:love::love:'ins to Jennifer Connelly too. There is some resemblances in them. (in "types" at least being dark haired, shapely, blue eyes etc)

No thanks. I would be ok with JLH though. :love:

• Members

heck no... not in 4 or 5 years now.

I'm an Operations Engineer for Vonage for the last 2 years. Graveyard shift Fri to Mon.... 4x 10 hour nights. Mostly Red Hat, Solaris, Juniper, Foundry & Cisco admin stuff. Lots of graph & log watching

Hopefully you'll still have a job once all the telcos finish suing the pants off of Vonage. Maybe Vonage will have to do a menage to keep the lights on.

• Members

Hopefully you'll still have a job once all the telcos finish suing the pants off of Vonage. Maybe Vonage will have to do a menage to keep the lights on.

Actually the rough roads have mostly passed at this point. The only one we were sweating was Verizon and that one has been put to bed :thu:

Bikehorn: mostly Copyright crap... then the hyenas came in to try to take scraps the big guys dropped. We came out slightly bruised but leaner and with a stronger outlook on the future :love:

• Members

No, but to do her.....Um K.
:eek:

Famous people are always auctioning themselves off for some charity. I remember reading some guy paid like $30,000 to have lunch with one of the Jessicas (I think it's wonderful that with just a first name everyone is going to know the 2 I'm talking about).

• Members

Famous people are always auctioning themselves off for some charity. I remember reading some guy paid like $30,000 to have lunch with one of the Jessicas (I think it's wonderful that with just a first name everyone is going to know the 2 I'm talking about).

Lunch? {censored} that, out of the question.

Hot lunch, well now that's the ticket. :thu:;)

Archived