I found $150!

Thunderbroom

• Members

I was looking for the receipt for my son's Xbox 360 (just got the Red Ring of Death) and found $150 in $10's and $20's!

Whoohoo!

It's gig money that I wadded up and stuck in the pile of crap and forgot about.

Nice find though. I'm putting back with my gig money so I can pull the trigger when the mood strikes me.

• Members

Your wife's gonna want it back...

I don't think so.

;)

My gig money is my money. I've paid for every thing I've purchased this year with gig money and still have $1k+ left.

:)

The money I earn at the College is her/our money. The money that I earn with my business is my/our money.

• Members

I was looking for the receipt for my son's Xbox 360 (just got the Red Ring of Death) and found $150 in $10's and $20's!

Whoohoo!

It's gig money that I wadded up and stuck in the pile of crap and forgot about.

Nice find though. I'm putting back with my gig money so I can pull the trigger when the mood strikes me.

Save it for Vegas. :wave:

• Members

I normally keep my gig money in my top dresser drawer. I'm guessing that I just unloaded my pockets downstairs in my office and somehow just pushed it to the side. I didn't miss it because honestly I don't pay attention to the gig money since it's not used to pay bills.

• Members

I stuff a $20 in my winter jacket before I hang it up in Spring.

Every fall I forget about it, and reach in my pocket, and it just brightens my day.

Sounds dumb, but I like it.

One of these days, your wife is going to donate it to Goodwill, and you'll brighten the day of someone on Work Release.:idea:

C7

• Members

If you registered online, you don't need the receipt. They didn't even ask about mine.

I've got the receipt but never registered.

I'm going to call Toys 'R Us in the morning about this. Do you know how they handle the Red Ring of Death? Will I have to ship it back or do you think that TRU will just give me a new one?

Archived