OT: Colts vs. Pats

Captain Fathead

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Peyton and company are good, but the Patriots defense can stop them. And no one has stopped the Patriots offense this year.

The Colts need guys to step up and make big plays to win. The Patriots only need to do what they've done every other week this year.

• Members

....cause we all know that 1 Superbowl is greater than 3.

If you think that a QB is the only reason a team wins superbowls, you dont know anything about football. Peyton would have atleast 3 if he had the defense and O-line Brady has had. Just because Brady is having a great season, people are jumping all over him. I mean look at all the QB's who have 1 superbowl ring. Are they better than Dan Marino? I dont think so. Superbowls do not mean your the best QB.

• Members

Peyton and company are good, but the Patriots defense
can
stop them. And no one has stopped the Patriots offense this year.

A pretty good case can be made that this will be the first real D that they've played. And I'm sure that the Colts would be able to run up scores like the Pats are doing now if Dungy felt the need.

• Members

I know right?

Manning > Brady

Maybe he isnt better this year, but overall

Give Manning the receivers that Brady has, the Pat's schedule and a coach that loves to run the score up and I'm sure that Manning would have a better showing. Keep in mind that Harrison wasn't a marque receiver until Manning showed up, Manning made Harrison and Wayne what they are today. In Brady's case, I think that it's a really good, very hard working QB, working with great receivers.

Archived