Are shock cases worth it?

skatalite

• Members

Thanks, gents! I :love: it, too. Unfortunately, right now, it's only doing it's secondary job of holding down the carpet. :(:mad:

I'm going home in a little bit to practice singing. At least I'll get to look at it. It will be much more inspiring to sing imaginary lead vocals if my imaginary bass player is rocking out with my Mesa/Boogie bass rig. :D

• Members

I'm going home in a little bit to practice singing. At least I'll get to look at it. It will be much more inspiring to sing imaginary lead vocals if my imaginary bass player is rocking out with my Mesa/Boogie bass rig.
:D

If you practice playing as well...through the rig...then you won't have to imagine much at all. Other than 50,000 screaming fans in front of you that is...and maybe some chicks!

• Members

If you practice playing as well...through the rig...then you won't have to imagine much at all. Other than 50,000 screaming fans in front of you that is...and maybe some chicks!

I know, I want to practice bass or at least guitar, but as odd as it sounds, this band I am trying out for is "rock solid on the guitars and bass; how would you feel about just having a mic?" It's fun, but I'm having a tad bit of trouble wondering what to do with my hands....hmmm...:evil:....:o

• Members

Damn, that's expensive.
:(

I guess I'll go sell some sperm, drug some girls and get them to sell their eggseses. Brb.

:p

Definitely pricey, but the first time you slam your case down just a little bit too hard or it slips out of your hands while you're loading it up some stairs, you'll be thankful! :)

• Members

I know, I want to practice bass or at least guitar, but as odd as it sounds, this band I am trying out for is "rock solid on the guitars and bass; how would you feel about just having a mic?" It's fun, but I'm having a tad bit of trouble wondering what to do with my hands....hmmm...
:evil:
:o

I couldn't do it. I have been thinking about taking over singing duties until we find a replacement singer, but I'm not sure I'm up for it. There is no way my bass isn't coming with me!

Archived