(Masshole gigspam) Sat 11/3 @ 11PM Great Scott - International Pop Overthrow Festival

bassment zombie

• Members

Again this year, my band Fireking is playing this great pop festival, and we've got a great slot (Saturday night @ 11pm) :cool:http://www.internationalpopoverthrow.com/

ipologo.jpg

The IPO runs 5 nights and I was blown away by the array of great bands, great people, and communal atmosphere last year at the Paradise. The year before, I wasn't with the band yet, and they travelled and played the festival at the Cavern in Liverpool :mad:

This year, its at Great Scott in Boston, and while I haven't been there in years, I hear that it was revamped and is an excellent venue these days. I'd be honored if any of you Massholes could attend. I'll be attending other nights as well, but we're performing Saturday night.

ipo.gifipo_album_cover.jpg

ipo.jpgipo_cover_72.jpg

• Members

knock 'em dead tonite, BMZ.

when are you playing on this side of the river?

Thanks. I played on your side of the river 3 weeks ago and posted a similar gigspam thread on both forums.

Don't have a date for the next time, but won't be long, and I'll post another gigspam thread...just to watch it die :evil:

Archived