Mesa Boogie Spam: Big Block 750 Brand New

Norton666

• Members

Here is the deal folks. My store has been a Mesa Boogie dealer for the last year and a half and we have decided to no longer carry the line. This means that we are trying to dump the rest of our Mesa stock. We have moved most of it, but we have a Big Block 750 head(in head case) here that for some reason, we have not been able to move. I have sold quite a few pieces of equipment over on the Amps forum, but I thought someone over here might be looking for a BB 750. We are willing to sell the head at a huge discount. $1250 shipped anywhere in the US. The head is brand new and will come with all of the Mesa goodies as well as full warranty. PM me if youre interested.

• Members

Not really a HUGE discount. Probably why you're not seeing it fly off the shelf.

Its $350 off of a price that you normally cant discount. I wish we could discount it more, but I guess that gives you insight on why we arent going to continue with Mesa. Dealers really dont make very much profit on their amps.

• Members

Prolly should check the classifieds too.
:)

Do you have any cabs? I'm set amp-wise, but lurking for Mesa enclosures never hurts...

I have a Powerhouse 6x10, but it would be a monster to ship, not to mention I dont have the factory box , so finding a box to fit would be nearly impossible.

Archived