how do you sing like this (old school geddy)

bassdudeguy

• Members
I think Geddy is a god in songwriting. one of the greatest singers, bassist, and keys as well. he's a god in his own creative revolution of Rush type of music. i believe he created a new kind of Jazz.
:wave:

Dude Geddy is good but he aint no god:rolleyes:
and Neal Peart has probably written more of RUSHs' songs than Geddy has.

• Members

Dude Geddy is good but he aint no god:rolleyes:

Ladies and gentlemen Mr. Roguetitan will now sing AND play Red Barchetta in the original key. Can he do it?

and Neal Peart has probably written more of RUSHs' songs than Geddy has.

Dude, read the credits on the albums. With few exceptions (YYZ), Peart writes the lyrics and Lifeson/Lee write the music.

• Members

have you seen him play live. the guy's got talent! you'd also have to hear every Rush album as well, then i think you'll change your mind;)

Dude I have every Rush album recorded

I have been to 14 Rush concerts including 2 of the rolling snakes and arrows shows this year.

and in the early days when they toured thru Chattanooga I had back stage passes and I have burned weed with Neal Geddy and Eric.

my mom and dad know and are or used to be personal friends with the dude who recorded several of their albums when they were with mercurcy, thus the reason I was able to get back stage passes to the shows.

I am one of Rushs' oldest fans but I don't look up to any man as a god of any sort.

hell ya they still bring it.

Archived