Saw Alice Cooper last night

misterhinkydink

• Members

He's local these days. Hosts a radio show on a local station on the weekends - I liked him when I was a kid but have gained a lot more respect for him now that I've heard his opinions on a buncha stuff.

Yep - I heard him with Terri Gross on NPR (he was promoting a new book, i think) and he just comes across as a very centered and intelligent guy. Great sense of humor too.

• Members
He's local these days. Hosts a radio show on a local station on the weekends - I liked him when I was a kid but have gained a lot more respect for him now that I've heard his opinions on a buncha stuff.

He DJ's a local radio station here every weekday evening from 7-12. He does interviews and deep cuts as well as Coopers Covers of any band covering any other band. He has lots of bootlegs he picks from... :thu::thu:

• Members

Saw him last year at the Rialto in Joliet. I went along because I thought it would be some campy fun. Great show! Enjoyed it far more than I expected. Man, the guy's got some energy!

That's the show I went to. The Rialto Felt "pressurized" from the volume. It was a great show..I'm glad that I had hearing protection.

Brian

• Members
He DJ's a local radio station here every weekday evening from 7-12. He does interviews and deep cuts as well as Coopers Covers of any band covering any other band. He has lots of bootlegs he picks from...
:thu:
:thu:

I think his radio show is syndicated because he's on one of our local stations as well. They don't make 'em like Alice anymore. Which may or may not be a good thing depending on one's perspective. :D (Personally, I think he kicks major ass.)

• Members

On many levels, Alice is a BRILLIANT man!! He is a great performer and a good businessman overall. I really like his radio show too. He always throws in some odd song from the 60's and 70's that's really kewl. My only beef is that with all his money, can't he get a decent mic for his radio show!! :p

Archived